Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:29 AM

D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert (18565 Views)

Pictures From Rita Of Koko Mansion's Wedding / Idris Elba In Town For D'banj's Koko Concert / Pictures Of Dbanj Performing With Kanye West At The Koko Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by zaza1(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Just some minutes ago, D banj issued an apology on Twitter regarding the multiple issues his show was faced with.

I am an unapologetic Dbanj fan so I thought to share this with everyone.

#teamdbanj

He who has no sin should cast the first stone!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by dopeJemi: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2012
okay we don hear, we no dey vex again

I no go d concert sha
grin

5 Likes

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by airmark(m): 11:12am On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi: okay we don hear, we no dey vex again

I no go d concert sha
grin

As if you like him before. grin grin grin
Twas directed to true fans, not you.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Maxymilliano(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2012
Apology is in order here considering the many glitch experienced during the concert, and also to to those girls that dressed like Kim K to #kokoconcert only to end up wit dusty legs like a gala hawker in Oshodi.

Best way to go D'banj...

13 Likes

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by vibesbabe(f): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
Iyen naa nice.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by dopeJemi: 1:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
airmark:

As if you like him before. grin grin grin
Twas directed to true fans, not you.

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Its Like u've bin staLking Me, hau did u know I don't Like Him

I realLy don't Like him
grin
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by CLIQBOY(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
i cant fit laugh oooo www.nairaland.com/attachments/930665_Banj_jpg0ed40349bc8de7b84d8608fc833ad63b na by force to go concert... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
dopeJemi:

Hahahahahahahahaha grin grin

Its Like u've bin staLking Me, hau did u know I don't Like Him

I realLy don't Like him
grin
I dont stalk you. Your moniker always inform me you dont like GOOD things. angry

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by YoursGEJ(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2012
them no sell ticket? Dem no know how many pipo to expect? Rubbish. You think say nigerians go buy ticket and forget to attend the show? Them for even factor in some more pipo wey go sneak in without ticket. Again, Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by alaoeri: 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
'Trek to Jerusalem' got me cracking cheesy
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by omiobo: 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
When I saw the location two days to the event,I was like the location won't speak of the event.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Uchenna42(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2012
Apology accepted....#Teamkoko star trek
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by sherrylo: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
alright! accepted.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
One sentence for KOKO master, "Collect all ur Money from Idris Elba" wink wink wink wink.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by vanstanzy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 29, 2012
CLIQBOY: i cant fit laugh oooo www.nairaland.com/attachments/930665_Banj_jpg0ed40349bc8de7b84d8608fc833ad63b na by force to go concert... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

This is great.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by dopeJemi: 3:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
airmark:
I dont stalk you. Your moniker always inform me you dont like GOOD things. angry

Buh I Like 2face, van-persie and Rooney and ur chickaLa. R dey not good peopLe? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Booty4meTM: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Like I attended shiooor
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
To Err is human,to forgive is Divine. We feel you,organizing a show big as that aint easy,but don't u think a refund would be better. Afterall,maximum satisfaction was guaranteed.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by gunuvi(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2012
Maxymilliano: Apology is in order here considering the many glitch experienced during the concert, and also to to those girls that dressed like Kim K to #kokoconcert only to end up wit dusty legs like a gala hawker in Oshodi.

Best way to go D'banj...
Bros, I am humbled by your pic grin
Maxymilliano: Apology is in order here considering the many glitch experienced during the concert, and also to to those girls that dressed like Kim K to #kokoconcert only to end up wit dusty legs like a gala hawker in Oshodi.

Best way to go D'banj...
Bros, I am humbled by your pic

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Troll: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
[size=13pt] Apology Accepted. Although I Wasn't There grin
My Own Private Koko Concert Was Tha Bomb BTW
Three More Dates Before I Kiss Her Arse GoodBye tongue
Brand New Year, Brand New Everything grin [/size]
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Goldenheart(m): 3:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
ok
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by emyboy94: 4:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
So na so my #1m use waste. crySo na so my #1m use waste.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by ortopazz(m): 4:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
But no be 4 thz same nairaland wey pipol (dbanjarmy) bin yan sey the show bin confam?
Na wa o! Rekonition grantd.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by gunuvi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
alaoeri: 'Trek to Jerusalem' got me cracking cheesy
Does the trecking includes those who paid 1m? If yes, then I no fit shout.
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by ortopazz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2012

Best way to go D'banj...

ikpa no be leprosy be dis?
Whr d pix again?
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Ganys: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
Your neighbor eats EBA with no meat and you paid 50k to have a KOKOtrek to see Kokomaster at KokoConcert??,Sorry, the lord is ya strenght
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by AK481(m): 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wetin close the thread?
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Where is Ifeharam, D'banj's defender

1 Like

Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by trent9002(m): 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
Go and charge your battery
Re: D'banj Apologizes For Poor Organization Of Koko Concert by alaoeri: 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
gunuvi:
Does the trecking includes those who paid 1m? If yes, then I no fit shout.
Yes oh wetin kill the show na wrong choice of location & poor logistics but still got massive turn out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday / Phyno Becomes Life Lager Beer Brand Ambassador - Pictures / Nazneen Shaikh: Miss Polo International Reacts To Assault Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.