Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos (26164 Views)

Man Caught After Absconding With A N870k Debt From Lagos Nightclub (Video) / Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni 'Dr. Quash' In N4M HIV Scam (Photos) / Notorious Gunrunner Arrested By Security Agents After Months Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
It was earlier reported that a manhunt was launched for an alleged ringleader of a fraudsters syndicate involved in a N4 million HIV scam, Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni (Dr. Quash)... Adekola, said to be the CEO of MCD Filmz and Record Store in Ondo, confessed to the crime in a conversation before he absconded.

The suspect has been arrested and is currently at the office of the NSCDC Ondo State Command.

‘You f*cked up’, Arisekola (Dr. Quash) told a radio presenter after his arrest. 

Arisekola Owoseni Ademeso (Dr. Quash) who reportedly defrauded a victim living with AIDS in Ondo, has faulted, Omo Edema, the presenter of Gongo Nso radio programme for reporting his fraudulent exploits to the public on air.

Recall the CEO of MCD Filmz and Records Store at Surulere Ondo, who had been on the run for the past few months over the matter, was later arrested late hours of last Sunday.

Court had ordered two members of the gang earlier arrested to be reminded at Olokuta prison, Akure.

Arisekola, who had earlier confessed to have collected ₦350,000 from his victim in a conversation, was now denying of collecting money from him before. Other victims also gave painful accounts of their huge financial loss on their encounter with the alleged arrowhead and his boys at their shrine at Ayeyemi in Ondo.

He, (Arisekola) later promised to refund the AIDS victim with ₦500,000 and one among other victims with ₦400,000.

He was quoted as saying “I will give the Hiv/aids man ₦500,000 and ₦400,000 to the other woman otherwise let us all meet in the court.”

“Omo Edema you f*cked up Olorun! The confessional statement made to you by (Baba Asala) Dayo Akinjisola was enough for you to have access to me and never remain the same again. I am a popular Jingle in Ondo and everybody knows me. You would have sent the statement to me and asked me to meet with you within three days. By now I would have been announcing that you are a good man. In fact by now I would have been supporting your radio programmes financially.”

Earlier, two among the gang members were arrested in which one of them, Dayo Akinjisola, a 69-year-old man, confessed that he joined the group two years ago. That ₦50,000 was his own share from the total amount defrauded of the victim. And that Arisekola was their leader and owner of their shrine at Ayeyemi in Ondo. He later lamented that he would have disengaged from the group but for the fear of hunger.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/ringleader-of-scammers-syndicate-arrested-after-months-absconding-photos.html

Credit; Omo Edema

See previous thread here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4482927/arisekola-ademeso-owoseni-dr-quash#67216396

1 Like

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Tolexander: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
You committed the crime, so serve the term.

1 Like

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Nbote(m): 5:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
How do some ppl feel very comfortable plotting and scamming victims of their hard earned money?? Without feeling anything as such as regret or remorse?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by BruncleZuma: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Quash The Stampede
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Enoch07: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nbote:
How do some ppl feel very comfortable plotting and scamming victims of their hard earned money?? Without feeling anything as such as regret or remorse?

Its really not difficult tbh.
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by kaen1317: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
99 days for the thief 1 day for the owner
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Omo Edema you f*cked up Olorun!

He is even still making mouth?!
Unrepentant thief!
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by LazyNairalander(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Waterloo!

check my SIGNATURE!
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by hisgrace090: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
It serves them better!
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Cubeet: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Omoluabi Say No to Tribalism

6 Likes

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by sykeng(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
crime is everywhere whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. when is in your blood no antibodies in your system that can fight it.

1 Like

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by LajaLaba: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo Amaka !

3 Likes

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by kerry57: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
Naija thiefers on the beat again.
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by dhamstar(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
wow
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by joystickextend1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
okay...

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by udoka55555: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
don't get HIV.......use condom, masturbate, go and marry....use finger only...or celibate....

70% get HIV from sex.

1 Like

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Aldebaran(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Everyday for the thief

One day for the Owner Police grin

2 Likes

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by TeeTeem: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
All this people forming boss all around have one shady business or the other they do around and poverty won't make people around them see this about them. You better go and serve the term. He is promising to sponsor radio program with fraudulent money undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Pavore9: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
No remorse.

1 Like

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Yankee101: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
So lie and scam sick people?

Where is conscience with man really?

Anything for a buck

2 Likes

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by SarakiBukola: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
N
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by SarakiBukola: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Aldebaran:

Everyday for the thief

One day for the Owner Police grin

Everyday for the Jazz...

One day for the SARS undecided

Trying to rhyme here

2 Likes

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by bobokeshington: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
let him rot in jail

1 Like

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by princetemitee(f): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chaiaaaa

Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by sparog(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Proffdada: 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
grin
Re: Arisekola Ademeso Owoseni Arrested After Months Absconding. Photos by Galaticos444: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Immediately I saw d topic I knew d ringleader has to b an afonja and yes I wasn't disappointed.afonjas ar d most lazy set of people av ever come across

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Syndicate Stealing And Selling Kids From Churches, Schools, Busted In Imo (Pics) / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In Delhi, India / Policeman Shoots Young Boy Dead In Jos,lands 2 Others In Hospital(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.