Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Need A Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need A Job (747 Views)

I'm Suddenly Out Of A Job With Amazing Credentials In Petroleum Engineering UK / me / How To Get A Job Without Work Experience By Abdussalam Amoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Job by Blazed(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2010
Pls brothers and sisters, I graduated 5years ago as an Engineer but its been difficult getting a job since then. I'm always ashemed of myself because people now ask questions if i'm really a graduate. Pls help before i run out of my mind. My appreciations, cry cry cry
Re: Need A Job by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Poster I understand how you feel. You dont have to be ashame for not getting a job after all everybody knows how difficult it is to get a job in nigeria.

Erase that inferiority spirit in you and believe you are undergoing a phase in life. Dont make the mistake of comparing youself to others who have gotten jobs as destinies are not the same. It can be delay but not deny. I am sure you will come up one day to open up a testimony thread here; just mark my words.

All you need do is to deep yourself in the Lord and believe he is the one to solve your problem. Just be proactive to distribute your CVs around and keep applying for jobs as that is the bit you can do. Trust God you will get a job.
Re: Need A Job by Blazed(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thanks for ur moral support, may u continually be blessed and be a blessing to the world.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me Pls / Ican (pple I Need Assistance) / Statistical, Business And Econometric Analysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.