Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,045 members, 7,828,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos (2393 Views)

Actress Richeal Ogbonna Shares Sexy Nude Photo,ushering In The 9th Month / Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Biodun Okeowo Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by celebgistz: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
CELEBGISTZ.COM

Today is the birthday of Nollywood figure, model and brand ambassador – Richeal Ogbonna and she is not taking it easy on the internet as she posts mind-blowing photos.

Richeal Ogbonna is causing ripples on Instagram with several luscious photos of her making the rounds.
The tall and light-skinned model describes herself ad Nollywood Finest.

Richeal Ogbonna has been striving hard to make a name for herself in the ever competitive film industry with some good movies to her credit.
β€œIt’s my birthday my lovelies and I am seriously going to floured your timelines with my beautiful pictures because I own today and no-one else. Happy birthday to my inner peace,” she captioned her photos.

She presently has about 19,000 followers on her Instagram account and its expected that the figure would increase with the traffic her pictures are attracting.

See photos below:

SOURCE: https://celebgistz.com/actress-richeal-ogbonna-breaks-internet-with-sultry-birthday-photos/
cc lalasticlala
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by celebgistz: 6:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
kiss kiss
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by Kharol1234: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
gud 4 r
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2018
BREAKS THE INTERNET?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by Patrick33(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
My internet is just fine...sorry if yours is broken tho undecided undecided
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by pizzylee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Slut releases slutry pics
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by OLUWANISH0LA(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
where is d slutry?
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by Naijawebmaster: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
I didn't know internet was glass cup. undecided
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by iykofias(m): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2018
So na this pictures wey break a whole internet? Adonbelivit!!!
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by SIMPLYkush: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2018
her pussy will be sweet, no doubt
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by nazablossom(f): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2018
How many buckets of paint did she use on her face? Just curious.

Happy birthday.
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by KingLennon(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2018
She is advertising her products grin.
Re: Actress Richeal Ogbonna Breaks Internet With Sultry Birthday Photos by TPAND(f): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2018
SAY NO TO BLEACHING CREAMS

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo Shines In Black Gown (photo And Video) / Jude Okoye's Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Hot New Photos As She Turns 30 / Bobrisky Finally Post Her Boyfriend On Social Media(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.