Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,435 members, 7,830,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos (34896 Views)

Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by ceaser: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2018
Innocent Oseghale they called him.

Well, Innocent turned out not to be innocent after all.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Favor99(m): 7:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Azmodan:

Yes your are right about them but also don't forget the dirty criminal sophisticated pigs of south west Nigeria with their scams and fraud both tribes should be exiled from nigeriwe can do without both of you please

Meanehilemy brother there messed up

Anyways Benin we nor dey Carry last grin
Nairalanders! This guy is a scam. He has been posing as Benin. He’s not Benin. He keeps on cussing and saying tribalistic stuff towards Yorubas and he hides and lies that he’s Bini.
This guy na fraud. He no be Bini boy.

Bini no get this kind of hatred for Yoruba. Yorubas are our people. Nigerians we are one. Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio/Efik, Hausa/Fulani, Delta, Ijaw, Tiv, Igala, Idoma, Gwari, Berom

Don’t mind this joker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by CoolAmbience(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You forgot the root cause of the asylum seeking

Buhari cry

I guess everyone in Nigeria is now seeking asylum, including you.

There are no people in Nigeria anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Kodi22: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra with illegal drugs
You are a bastard, a beast, a Bitch, a fucking idiot, thunder fire your ancestors as well as future generations you goddamn bloody bastard does oseghale sound like a Igbo name its like you have tetanus in your brain
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Kodi22: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Buhari guy Bleep you bastard
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by kullozone(m): 8:43am On Aug 01, 2018
jumobi1:

These are the kind of Nigerians in Nigerian Embassies. The brother is in trouble. Even his people have found him guilty.

What are you talking about The ediot admitted to chopping up a corpse... and I know he was the one who killed the girl sef. What kind of support does he need again?

Because he's Nigerian, we should not find him guilty for committing such a heinous crime abi?

Stop behaving like that oh! smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by damemmy(f): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2018
Why must it be a Nigeria man
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2018
Favor99:

Nairalanders! This guy is a scam. He has been posing as Benin. He’s not Benin. He keeps on cussing and saying tribalistic stuff towards Yorubas and he hides and lies that he’s Bini.
This guy na fraud. He no be Bini boy.

Bini no get this kind of hatred for Yoruba. Yorubas are our people. Nigerians we are one. Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio/Efik, Hausa/Fulani, Delta, Ijaw, Tiv, Igala, Idoma, Gwari, Berom
Don’t mind this joker

Make djin punish your mouth there like.fraud
E dey pain you right

Smelling Sophisticated piggy of the SW
I don't have hate , just don't like you guys and your superior complex !

As if bini are your slaves as if we must like you?

Wtf
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Favor99(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Azmodan:

E dey pain you right

Smelling Sophisticated piggy of the SW
I don't have hate , just don't like you guys and your superior complex !

As if bini are your slaves as if we must like you?

Wtf
Stop spreading hate. How did you know about
Sw Louisiana in your other post? You have very evil intentions. You may be an oyinbo or working for oyinbo. Your lying about your tribe or ethnic group. Stop spreading hate and lying that your Bini.
Your a sell-out and an imposter
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by jumobi1(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Dicksonpal:
unjustly??.. After cutting his victim up..?

There are various degrees of murder. If his assertions are true, he shouldn’t be convicted for the highest degree of murder.

But he is a Black man in Italy. They would hit him will all they can. That’s what I mean by unjustly.

He won’t receive the same justice an Italian or American in his shoes will.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by jumobi1(m): 9:43am On Aug 01, 2018
eyinjuege:

He should have just called an ambulance when she overdosed at his place. At least, nobody will say he killed her because they will do an autopsy.
Now, he has chopped her body, was seen carrying the suitcases filled with human parts. It would be hard to defend him and say he didnt kill her
He is in hotter soup than before.
It's a pity Nigerians have turned themselves to drug lords now. They should not just bring that nonsense to Nigeria. Imagine a place called cocaine avenue in Lagos

Ideally. However the Italian Justice system is corrupt and very unfair to Blacks. I’m not justifying his act but he was screwed as soon as the lady died. (If his story is true)
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2018
Favor99:

Stop spreading hate. How did you know about
Sw Louisiana in your other post? You have very evil intentions. You may be an oyinbo or working for oyinbo. Your lying about your tribe or ethnic group. Stop spreading hate and lying that your Bini.
Your a sell-out and an imposter

I have dual citizenship otondo

Chai sophisticated piglets and their nonsense!!!

It has always annoyed me when you guys talk like Bini must live , submit and bow to the south west !

Why?
I didn't get the memo that says yorubas are the rulers of the Bini
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Favor99(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2018
Azmodan:

I have dual citizenship otondo

Chai sophisticated piglets and their nonsense!!!

It has always annoyed me when you guys talk like Bini must live , submit and bow to the south west !

Why?
I didn't get the memo that says yorubas are the rulers of the Bini
I’m not Yoruba.
I know your an imposter. Your not Bini.
You are an agent. You are a sell out for the oyinbo
Your lying
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 01, 2018
kullozone:

What are you talking about The ediot admitted to chopping up a corpse... and I know he was the one who killed the girl sef. What kind of support does he need again?

Because he's Nigerian, we should not find him guilty for committing such a heinous crime abi?

Stop behaving like that oh! smiley
you know he was the one who killed the girl? shocked Really? Did you witness him do it? grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Favor99:

I’m not Yoruba.
I know your an imposter. Your not Bini.
You are an agent. You are a sell out for the oyinbo
Your lying

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by zinizta: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra with illegal drugs

the suspect is not Igbo he has an Edo Name....
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Damseldammie(f): 11:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Simply because all the biafrans I have come across are such unfortunate being
[qauote author=dingbang post=69869422]What's this beef between Yoruba and igbo[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Rollitout: 11:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Stupid man
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2018
Black negro + white woman = disaster.
Negro men should be monitored while interacting with women overseas.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by alexxo11(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
i just pray something like this can happen in kenya.....so we can turn all nigerians to suya.....uncivilized idiots!
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by dingbang(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
Damseldammie:
Simply because all the biafrans I have come across are such unfortunate being
dingbang:
What's this beef between Yoruba and igbo
there should be peace between both tribes.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Dicksonpal: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
jumobi1:

There are various degrees of murder. If his assertions are true, he shouldn’t be convicted for the highest degree of murder.

But he is a Black man in Italy. They would hit him will all they can. That’s what I mean by unjustly.

He won’t receive the same justice an Italian or American in his shoes will.
don't judge him according to the degree of murder, judge accordingly with regards to your conscience and how notorious he is dreaded.
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by TEYA: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

You forgot the root cause of the asylum seeking

Buhari cry
We're Edo people not travelling to Italy since 1914? Ignorant somebody!
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Sharpshooota: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
TEYA:

We're Edo people not travelling to Italy since 1914? Ignorant somebody!

But the numbers have quadrupled since the thing enter Aso rock nah... Bros kiss
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by darfay: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
alexxo11:
i just pray something like this can happen in kenya.....so we can turn all nigerians to suya.....uncivilized idiots!

OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Peace Wisdom Ewinchola Murdered At Grand Ibro Hotel In Abuja / Man Cuts Off Cousin’s Manhood Over Missing N3,500 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.