Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos (34870 Views)

Albanian Man Beaten Unconscious During Fight With Nigerians In Italy. Photos / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested After Girl Was Gang Raped To Death In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
A 29-year-old suspect identified as Innocent Oseghale, who was accused of murdering 18-year-old Pamela Mastropietro in Macerata in January, has admitted to chopping up the 18-year-old Roman woman's body but not to her homicide, reports said on Tuesday.

It was gathered that Mastropietro's dismembered body was found in two suitcases near to Macerata.

Oseghale is accused of homicide and of the charges of trying to hide a body and contempt for a human corpse.

During questioning in English with investigators at Marino del Tronto jail, Oseghale said Mastropietro died of a drugs overdose at his home and he cut up her body as part of an attempt to get rid of it.

Oseghale also denied raping Mastropietro and cleared his compatriot Desmond Lucky, saying he was alone with the woman when she died.

Oseghale is said to be an asylum seeker with a residence permit, which expired last year. He is married and has a daughter. He, however, stays alone in an apartment, not rented in his name. Police, after searching his flat found 70 grams of hashish, but not heroin.

Carabinieri forensic police found bloodstained clothes belonging to the victim and other blood traces at the suspect’s home. They also found a receipt from a nearby pharmacy where the victim had bought a syringe, reports said.

Oseghale has a record for drugs offences, police said. He was pinned down by CCTV footage of the area where the suitcases were dumped, and by a foreign national who said he saw him carrying the suitcases there.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/innocent-oseghale-finally-admits-to-killing-pamela-mastropietro.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by FarahAideed: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
You sold her poison then probably raped her then killed her ...I pray they also hang you

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is one reason every country must protect its borders.

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by DoyenExchange: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
Let justice take its course! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Sharpshooota: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afonja should be blamed for this..

They brought this hardship on the country

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Sharpshooota: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:
You sold her poison then probably raped her then killed her ...I pray they also hang you

You forgot the root cause of the asylum seeking

Buhari cry

36 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by buhariguy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra with illegal drugs

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by NOC1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Since it is drug overdose all you need to do as a foreign citizen is to contact your consulate and lawyer then they you will in the company of your lawyer and consulate representative hand over yourself to law enforcement agency with the knowledge of a worldwide NGO.
Don't be surprise it was actually a cause of drug overdose but his inability to talk to the right people led him to this poo.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by jumobi1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2018
NOC1:
Since it is drug overdose all you need to do as a foreign citizen is to contact your consulate and lawyer then they you will in the company of your lawyer and consulate representative hand over yourself to law enforcement agency with the knowledge of a worldwide NGO.
Don't be surprise it was actually a cause of drug overdose but his inability to talk to the right people led him to this poo.

He is Nigerian not American. The Nigerian Embassies world wide don’t care about citizens in his situation. I believe his story but Italy will unjustly deal with him and charge him with murder and maybe even rape.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by jumobi1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
FarahAideed:

These are the kind of Nigerians in Nigerian Embassies. The brother is in trouble. Even his people have found him guilty.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by FarahAideed: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
jumobi1:

These are the kind of Nigerians in Nigerian Embassies. The brother is in trouble. Even his people have found him guilty.

Abet he is guilty m.I am tired of Nigerians and their penchant for crimes ..its irritating

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by FarahAideed: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
NOC1:

The moment he cut her up says plot of things about his personality

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
What's this beef between Yoruba and igbo

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by chiommy123(f): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
this is seriously serious but I pray he comes out of this if he is truely innocent

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by SarakiBukola: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:
Afonja should be blamed for this..

They brought this hardship on the country

Psychiatric help urgently needed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Sharpshooota: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Psychiatric help urgently needed

Do you think this guy would commit such crime if things were working in the country

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by jumobi1(m): 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Do you think this guy would commit such crime if things were working in the country

To chop someone up which is the crime he admitted can’t be justified by Nigeria’s situation. That’s a pretty cold act. If

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by akeentech(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
chiommy123:
this is seriously serious but I pray he comes out of this if he is truely innocent
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by moscobabs(m): 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Edo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Caseless I’m tired.

I no do again cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Saraki caused this.... Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nightmareo07: 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nawa
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by kingthreat(m): 10:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
Italians would be wondering why they had to let thier borders be open to such savages.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by ALAYORMII: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
jumobi1:

He is Nigerian not American. The Nigerian Embassies world wide don’t care about citizens in his situation. I believe his story but Italy will unjustly deal with him and charge him with murder and maybe even rape.

Did you read the part that said he dismembered her in order to cover up

He got himself into the mess

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Edo and Italy na like 5 and 6
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Buhari is the best president for we yoruba muslims. We love to live in IDP camps which he brought in quantum to oshogbo.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by OneCorner: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
Afonja see wetin u cause
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
rafhell:
This is one reason every country must protect its borders.

BBC will disagree.

Protecting the border is most times misconstrued as racism.

If I see illegal aliens entering my country too, I will be concerned.

Well, there are no borders in my country cheesy grin

Ta'ja te'ran lon w'ole

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
Baba !
Re: Nigerian Man Finally Admits To Murdering 18-Year-Old Girl In Italy. Photos by naijacentric(m): 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abeg make dis guy no spoil way for us oh

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Emmanuel Amadi Murdered In His Home / Evans Reveals How SARS Tortured Him And Killed Detainees In His Presence / Nigerian Drug Traffickers Caught In Malaysia And Interrogated On Camera (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.