Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,271 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

How Good Are Smart Collection Perfumes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Good Are Smart Collection Perfumes? (2624 Views)

Smart Collection Perfumes Available / Perfumes For Sale / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Are Smart Collection Perfumes? by jiggaz(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
I use Designer Imposters perfumes by Parfum De Couer and they smell exactly like the original designer perfumes and they also last long.

So i want to try Smart Collection perfumes, i see it everywhere at big super stores... Do they smell good and last long? Please anyone that have used it should answer. Also which of the Smart Collection perfumes have the best scent?
Re: How Good Are Smart Collection Perfumes? by defolman(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2018
jiggaz:
I use Designer Imposters perfumes by Parfum De Couer and they smell exactly like the original designer perfumes and they also last long.

So i want to try Smart Collection perfumes, i see it everywhere at big super stores... Do they smell good and last long? Please anyone that have used it should answer. Also which of the Smart Collection perfumes have the best scent?
Check our @foleys_perfumery on Instagram
You can
Thanks me later
Re: How Good Are Smart Collection Perfumes? by jiggaz(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
defolman:

Check our @foleys_perfumery on Instagram
You can
Thanks me later
Alright
Re: How Good Are Smart Collection Perfumes? by jiggaz(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Elevate 'Isi-agu' To The Next Level - Pictures / Man Colours His Entire Skin To That Of A Leopard. / Hairstyles From Six Different Ethiopian Areas In One Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.