Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile (27042 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by dammy13(m): 11:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Some fans believe Chidinma, 27, who has about 3.8 million followers on Instagram could make it big if she ventures into modeling.

The young lady of South-eastern descent might not be scoring massive points with her music but her pictures are grabbing the headlines for her. In her new pictures, she wore a body-hugging white top and a knicker made with a local fabric. She wore her custom smile as she posed for pictures.

Chidinma Ekile, popularly known by her stage name Chidinma, is also a songwriter. In 2010, she rose to stardom after winning the third season of Project Fame West Africa.

See photos:

http://kikiotolu.com/lovely-photos-of-nigerian-singer-chidinma-ekile/

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by dammy13(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2018

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by daveP(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
so this is what "akiritikata woman, baby is so sweet " was enjoying@flavour?

Okay jokes asides, it's high time these artistes stop stressing by visiting street composers and songwriters and give them something so that songs go full everywhere.

To put tune on some songs no hard na. besides street cred songwriters even have tunes that a DJ can create fast.

Looking Good. Getting tired of calling you Miss Kedike sha!!!!
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by SIMPLYkush: 12:40am On Aug 01, 2018
dammy krane fvcked this bitch and left her ass, now kiss Daniel is busy fvcing her pussy. I wonder how she makes their dick stand cos she's so fuckiing ugly to give me an erection

7 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by iamnavy1: 5:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Fine jolly jollow
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by avalontony(m): 5:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Lord .....may I not be relevant only by pictures alone...but by your grace, my talents and your favour.

Bless me the way you blessed C.Ronaldo, so that when men think am finished, my juventus will arise....amen.

24 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Lexusgs430: 5:15am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
dammy krane fvcked this bitch and left her ass, now kiss Daniel is busy fvcing her pussy. I wonder how she makes their dick stand cos she's so fuckiing ugly to give me an erection

Are you sure you are not suffering from ED?

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by francisMKD(m): 5:16am On Aug 01, 2018
Am i only one admiring that jeep and the picture background

2 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by MrWondah(m): 5:17am On Aug 01, 2018
I thought she was pregnant

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by chiboy1116: 5:28am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
have u taken your pills?

43 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by perdollar(m): 5:29am On Aug 01, 2018
too much Yoruba in her affected her gene. she can't grow tall any longer,
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2018
LOVELY.
Pretty.
Beautiful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by jaykaylegend(m): 5:32am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I think you have Post traumatic stress disorder..

44 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by DIKEnaWAR: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Small girl, big HUSTLE.

This chic really small o.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2018
.....i thought KISS DANIEL NETTED A GOAL?.... or are my eyes falling me?...

*clears throat* akpan! bring my glasses o! ........

doubt cleared! I hereby withdraw the MVP title from kiss!
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:40am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Malaria patient meet your doctor

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by EponOjuku: 5:43am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

And this one's mother thinks she has a child somewhere.

In China, things like you are exchanged for memory card.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by egusbaba(m): 5:58am On Aug 01, 2018
another irrelevant post with no meaning
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 6:02am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Stay there and be fooling your generation o angry

15 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by adeneeyee: 6:03am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Who borrow dis Eediot phone to browse?
Oloriburuku sombodi

21 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by dayleke: 6:09am On Aug 01, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are you sure you are not suffering from ED?

Bro.
You wicked o...
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by mudiana(m): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
see this one wey no fit afford gf, na to dey SLP with #200 oloshos upandan with him tramadol assisted D I C K.

14 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by cerowo(f): 6:18am On Aug 01, 2018
she looks good

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by okerekeikpo: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Kiss Daniel don Bleep this one finish nothing remain oloshobruku
Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by tribalistseun: 6:24am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
and your people mistakenly rejoice the day them born you.

17 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Carlmax(m): 6:35am On Aug 01, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Kiss Daniel don Bleep this one finish nothing remain oloshobruku

Wait ooh! this early morning.... Na wa O

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:41am On Aug 01, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Broke people don't deserve to have erection and by default they hardly do because of the very low quality of food they eat. The blood doesn't flow properly.

20 Likes

Re: Lovely Photos Of Nigerian Singer, Chidinma Ekile by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 01, 2018
JUST TO TELL US SAY SHE DON'T COMMOT THE BELLE

OLOSHO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mothers Day: Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Wow In New Photos / Catholic Church Honours Benson Okonkwo In Enugu (see Photos) / BamBam Becomes Micserah First Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.