Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? (9992 Views)

Which Phone Is The Best For 100k Or Slightly More / Why Don't You Like Iphone??? / 5 Features You Should Spot If You Like To Watch Movies On Your Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Donahue(m): 3:55am On Aug 01, 2018
The Chinese professional phone and smartwatch producer-AllCall seems to be never absent from following the mainstream among its field, which can be clearly seen on its products, such as AllCall Mix 2 packing the most famous face ID feature, and AllCall W2 with IP68 waterproof and other popular features. However, unlike the previous models in AllCall phone lineup, AllCall S1, the upcoming one seems quite classic, I mean, from the perspective of appearance. Let’s just see how.

This device comes in two color options: matte black and luxurious golden, both classic color we often choose for a smartphone. On the front, we can see that the screen is neither IphoneX style( a notch one popularly used in nowadays smartphone) , nor the Vivo NEX Style as rumor said. It is a traditional one, but the 5.5” screen size is no small at all. On the front and back side of the middle bezel, there are double CNC trimming shinning the metallic lustre and texture, which further increase the delicacy and high grade of this device. Furthermore, the four edges of the phone, after being polished by 2.5D chamfer, looks more sleek and elegant. The back side of the device is made by matte metal, bringing more conservative look and comfortable touching.

Maybe this phone model is specially designed for those who want to remember the classic.
You can click here to see more other information you want to know about this device: http://www.allcall.hk/s1/55-145.html

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by bigtt76(f): 5:07am On Aug 01, 2018
Black is my best color

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Black

Not just black but black everywhere. Only the screen should have a separate color

5 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by OPAUGBEE(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Black....

3 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by GaggleNSwallow: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Black.

3 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by dimexy247(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2018
ROYGBIV or RAINBOW grin

No no no, Bluish-Brownish-Touch of Yellow-Golden
cry

6 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by twosquare(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Turquoise Blue.

1 Like

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by itiswellandwell: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Gold!

For cheap Samsung phone. Check my signature.

6 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by DanielsParker(m): 7:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Black of course

4 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by kaen1317: 7:28am On Aug 01, 2018
Any color as long as it is iPhone
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by allanphash7(m): 7:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Same here buddy
bigtt76:
Black is my best color

3 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Joshua070(m): 7:30am On Aug 01, 2018
undecided
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Yinxies(f): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Orange and pink grin
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by karllemah44(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2018
shocked shocked. Asking me the colour?
Do you wanna get one for me?
If "NO" take a hike
If "YES" hmmmm, I'll send you my account number shortly, I'll do the buying mysef

1 Like

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by lilmax(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2018
I love pink so much kiss.....I also love yellow....wow pink brights up my phone, I also love flowery colours on my phone...lol

#bae boo
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by bettercreature(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2018
I like anything white

4 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by calddon(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Black, just give me black with an O-LED display and u got the key to my heart

1 Like

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Rotjijatau(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Any colour as long as it will chase buhari from Aso Rock

5 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Muzikluva(m): 7:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Why are you asking @op You want to change the color of my phone for me??
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Idydarling(f): 7:40am On Aug 01, 2018
dimexy247:
ROYGBIV or RAINBOW grin

cry
SMH, some people are just trouble makers grin
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by gyangchemical: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Black

1 Like

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by dimexy247(m): 7:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Idydarling:

SMH, some people are just trouble makers grin

Am I? undecided

Yes I am grin
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Aghanel(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2018
black all the way...

1 Like

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2018
dimexy247:
ROYGBIV or RAINBOW grin

cry
Na u talk finish, na you still begin cry after you talk finish; my brother your case is very very kponk
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2018
The best right now is umudigi z2

Very lovely design and the back is amazing with various twilight colors

6gb of RAM

It has all the global 4g band

The phone has a notch screen

I'm so glad I ordered this phone from jumia.

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by olametrix(m): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Lol islamic green or juwish white

So if u don't have any of that just get me celestia strip blue

Thank u

3 Likes

Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by NCP: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Muddy Brown
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by flexy7(m): 8:04am On Aug 01, 2018
white is ma best color 4 fones
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2018
American English is been accepted worldwide, move over British English
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by vaxx: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2018
I love it golden......even the theme should contain golden elements....
Re: Which Color Do You Like Best For Your Phone? by Ridbaay: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2018
PRESENTATION:
American English is been accepted worldwide, move over British English
proof pls

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Ways To Overcome Your Smartphone Addiction / Is Etisalat's N15/per Min To All Networks A Ruse? / I Can't Believe Glo Just Gave 300gb(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.