Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband (51913 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by dre11(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2018
My husband can’t satisfy me in bed, says wife

A 25-year-old housewife, Imaobong Bassey, has approached an Akwa Ibom State High Court sitting at Uyo, to seek dissolution of her nine-month-old marriage to a retired civil servant.

The woman claimed that her husband was unable to satisfy her sexually. Imaobong, a student of Business Management at the Uyo City Polytechnic, said her husband was addicted to alcohol, cigarettes and gambling.

She added that gambling had made her husband a wretched and irresponsible family head to the extent that he had sold all the gifts donated during their wedding and traditional marriage.

Imaobong also accused her husband of not being able to sexually satisfy her in bed, as he “keeps complaining of I’m weak and tired”.

She said: “My Lord, my husband started misbehaving immediately after our wedding. I tried to cope with the situation, hoping that he will change from the bad behaviour but nothing changed.

He cannot make me happy in bed as a woman. I want the court to dissolve our union because I am tired of this marriage.

The love between me and my husband has turned sour.” Her husband denied all the allegations against him, saying that his wife was the cause of all that happened to their marriage.

Mr. Bassey promised to narrate his own side of the story when called upon for defence. The case was adjourned till August 13 for continuation of hearing.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/my-husband-cant-satisfy-me-in-bed-says-wife/

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Oyindidi(f): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2018
And some fortunate men don't appreciate their wives for sticking despite the challenges in their marriage.

All is well

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by itiswellandwell: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmmm.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by memories1(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2018
Do people still undergo proper counseling before marriage these days?
What happens during courtship - just hanging out, having fun etc, instead of figuring out how their individual lives can merge with minimal chasms?
What is it with all these frivolities, immaturity and impatience in marriage these days?
Some people have no business getting married.. like those two.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by ijustdey: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
what is a 25year old lady doing with a retired civil servant..

don't she know that his under too will be retired

lazy youth marrying an old man because of monetary things
cc lalasticlala

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by milemimi93(m): 1:17am On Aug 02, 2018
That's why Love Machine is cheaper. Get yourself one or two and satisfy yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by myke92(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
undecided
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Its a sad thing 75 percent of nigerian young men cant get their penis to rise not to talk of penetrating a woman .....most nigeria guys have lost deir confidence and chose to rely on drugs only

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by alphaconde(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
hear the demands of a 25 year old.

evil generation

18 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Racoon(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
shocked shocked grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Meaning cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by SEONaijaExpert: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
I think we're now having a generation of harder, harder, faster, faster, turn me like this women who wouldn't mind the poor man dying on top of them all in the name of sexual satisfaction.

What nonsense!

If you have high sexual libido, get a dildô and knock yourself out.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by omoyankee3(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Na wa o
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by buygala(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Her vagina.....Her business smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Jh0wsef(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Oh. Na calabar woman undecided

Nothing to say

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Racoon(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
milemimi93:
That's why Love Machine is cheaper. Get yourself one or two and satisfy yourself.
Abeg stop that talk.Never under estimate the wrath of a woman starved of raw intimate sex. tongue

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by MrHighSea: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2018
Eyah
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Sex is really a big deal to women but they keep pretending angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by AntiWailer: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Adjourn ?

Is the man suppose to try something ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Exwizard: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Is high time we start defining the word satisfy on bed now ooooo these women are something else.
That's how I banged some random girl like that like 3 rounds only for to wake me up in the morning that Oya. Eeee! Who you wan kill

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by iLegendd(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2018
Another lasting long case again? We have the solution to lasting long in bed. We have made tra.madol useless. If you're a man, see my signature and click that link.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by oluwamile(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2018
na wa ohhh
while some will complain all my husband know is sex,some wil complain of bin sex starved,to marry sef dey fear me

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Aboguede(m): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Wen u gam d jobless wey go kill u 4 bed den u go em no get money
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by dlondonbadboy: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
grin
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by AntiWailer: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
Exwizard:
Is high time we start defining the word satisfy on bed now ooooo this women are something else

Nothing to define.

If she doesn’t she doesn’t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Oreofepeters: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
I know na them the calabarians their women never get satisfied. I don't know if na curse or something

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Babyforever(f): 10:47am On Aug 02, 2018
She made the right decision better to divorce him him than cheat on him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by princechurchill(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2018
Buhari's regime has made many men irresponsible

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / How I Spend My 63k Monthly Salary Yet I Am Tagged A Bad Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.