Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband (51943 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Woman Divorces Husband 3 Minutes After Marriage In Kuwait For Calling Her Stupid / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Its a sad thing 75 percent of nigerian young men cant get their penis to rise not to talk of penetrating a woman .....most nigeria guys have lost deir confidence and chose to rely on drugs only

As in ehn grin when I see young guys dey buy those sex enhancement drugs that make you last one hour during sex, I just laugh, those drugs were meant for older men, using it now kills the sex drive for later years & render it useless for use at that time .

BUT THE SELLER WILL NEVER TELL YOU THAT, BUT SAY, ITS NATURAL REMEDY grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by mbos: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Its a sad thing 75 percent of nigerian young men cant get their penis to rise not to talk of penetrating a woman .....most nigeria guys have lost deir confidence and chose to rely on drugs only

IT BECAUSE OF THEIR WHORING MODE THAT MAKE IT WORTHLESS FOR A YOUNG MAN TO WASTE HIS ENERGY SATISFYING THEM. SO THE ROD STAYS LOW
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Tallest45(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
As i see the NAME and her STATE...i said noe worry
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by naijacentric(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oreofepeters:
I know na them the calabarians their women never get satisfied. I don't know if na curse or something
mumu
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by naijacentric(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yomit71:
Akwa ibomites are sex addicts, hmmm, but i enjoy them sha. they are not stingy with their natural gift, always giving it out & me self no dey dull. if you wanna be fucking 3 babes a day, why not give akwa ibom a trial kiss
mumu
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by naijacentric(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
daveinawo:
The story never finish, d man is coming f his defense. Though he shld cut down his drinking habit n his sex life will improve greatly. Secondly d lady is a Calabar woman if i read the tread very well. U nd t be at your best t b able satisfy them, no harm intendd bt d general belief across board. My first post on dis platform, pls welcome m as am trying t decamp from Facebk n others t give m a safe landing. Cheers : smiley wink
mumu
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Duru009(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Take it or leave it ......

SEX is the number one thing in marriage !!
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by nick50(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
She should kukuma repay the man all he has spent on her starting from the time of courtship till date.. Nonsense!!
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by JusticeSeeker: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
dre11:

My husband can’t satisfy me in bed, says wife

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/my-husband-cant-satisfy-me-in-bed-says-wife/

How come a 25 year wedded to a retired civil servant? Strange.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by viktor01(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lucid1:
Sex is really a big deal to women but they keep pretending angry

You are very correct.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Tundeobama(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
All your preking you never met one solid guy?which state are u??
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by DeRay98(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
memories1:
Do people still undergo proper counseling before marriage these days?
What happens during courtship - just hanging out, having fun etc, instead of figuring out how their individual lives can merge with minimal chasms?
What is it with all these frivolities, immaturity and impatience in marriage these days?
Some people have no business getting married.. like those two.

Well spoken Sis. It's the "Indomie" generation mentality, it's either instant success/progress or I go.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Oxygen1998: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Na dere we see u "Love Machine
"
milemimi93:
That's why Love Machine is cheaper. Get yourself one or two and satisfy yourself.

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by godofuck231: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
this is a fvcking case
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Olabode09: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
If You Desire More Than 3 Rounds of Sex from Your Husband, Read This https:///2JUKUIj
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by pocohantas(f): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
zicoraads:
And some ladies will be wanting to remain as virgins or assume a certain celibacy till after marriage. Do yourselves the favour before it ends up like this.

Ride his díck all sides. Allow him to do all kinds of 'experiment' on you, to gauge how good he is. grin Some of the styles below should help.

Pocohantas, where is that your famous picture? grin

Which picture? angry

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by TrumpDonald2: 2:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Exwizard:
Is high time we start defining the word satisfy on bed now ooooo these women are something else.
That's how I banged some random girl like that like 3 rounds only for to wake me up in the morning that Oya. Eeee! Who you wan kill
Bro, its not about the number of rounds, its about making her cum. If you're the only one that cummed in the 3 rounds, she's bound to ask for more. That's because she hasn't enjoyed it yet. Just imagine you bleeping without cumming? Won't you want to go more rounds till you cum? smiley smiley Guys need to understand what it takes to satisfy women.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by dct07(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Well said @memories1.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Exwizard: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Bro, its not about the number of rounds, its about making her cum. If you're the only one that cummed in the 3 rounds, she's bound to ask for more. That's because she hasn't enjoyed it yet. Just imagine you bleeping without cumming? Won't you want to go more rounds till you cum? smiley smiley Guys need to understand what it takes to satisfy women.
And with yours years of experience do you think continuous banging will make a lady cum? They cam never cum without pre intimacy. So saying another round will make her cum is a waist of time.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by chichi55: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
memories1:
What happens during courtship - just hanging out, having fun etc, instead of figuring out how their individual lives can merge with minimal chasms?
What is it with all these frivolities, immaturity and impatience in marriage these days?
You just said it all �
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by zicoraads: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Which picture? angry
grin cheesy

kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Navalsadiq(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Women love sex.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by magzey: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Am sure by now one NL bachelor dey bite his finger grin

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Calabar girlscheesy... I hear say dem be sex machinecheesy

Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
wich one again is 75 percent of naija young men equipment isnt working? A 25 yr old calabar girl got married to a 78 yr old retired civil servant addicted to booze and cigarettes and u expect the man tin to work?cheesy...after d man don destroy im pingolo erection with excessive alcohol and tobaccocheesy.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didcot:
On the flipside, the gambling scourge and menace in Nigeria needs to be checked seriously before it ruins the country!
it has destroyed many families and the purchasing power of many young men.anyway na person wey dey gamble know wetin drag am inside.
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Bucky001(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Oh. Na calabar woman undecided

Nothing to say
Shut that your gutter! Is Calabar the capital of Akwa Ibom?
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by uncleab(m): 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
This is one of the problems of not haven solid foundation in their relationship. my thought though, but I think this is a foundational problem. it didn't start after they got married , she must have been seen the traces of this before their wedding and possibly she thought he will change or she will adapt to his style... its possible she got attracted to the old man because of the man's wealth or properties. anyway this is a lesson
to the young folks out there please learn to start well so as to end well .
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Ugosample(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Didcot:
On the flipside, the gambling scourge and menace in Nigeria needs to be checked seriously before it ruins the country!
yes another problem

we like to overdo things in Nigeria

Gambling is for the adrenaline rush; not looking for fast money for sustenance
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by crunchyg: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2018
memories1:

Wow you nailedit right there, please I want to ask are you married?
Re: My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband by Johnsown1(m): 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
I just came to check the name shall, and it is those Dog people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.