Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

drunk man Causes Traffic as he Parks in the middle of the road to urinate. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / drunk man Causes Traffic as he Parks in the middle of the road to urinate. (673 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

drunk man Causes Traffic as he Parks in the middle of the road to urinate. by Issakendrick: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Traffic congestion, last night, after a drunk man parked in the middle of the road, to urinate at Wuse Zone I, Abuja.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/drunk-man-cause-traff-as-he-parks-in-the-middle-of-the-road-to-urinate-in-abuja/

Watch Video HERE

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: drunk man Causes Traffic as he Parks in the middle of the road to urinate. by odogwu190(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2018
Science Student��������
Re: drunk man Causes Traffic as he Parks in the middle of the road to urinate. by Shegzy8(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2018
Y
Re: drunk man Causes Traffic as he Parks in the middle of the road to urinate. by Nbote(m): 11:27am On Aug 01, 2018
Hehehe... Indigene parking..
Re: drunk man Causes Traffic as he Parks in the middle of the road to urinate. by anonymuz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Can someone not urinate in peace again...after consuming like ten bottles of Goldberg..what do you expect?

(1) (Reply)

Man With Heroin Written On His Shirt, Nabbed With Drugs (Photos) / Edo Yahoo Boy Rain Cures On Client For Delaying In Payment / Many Dead As Car Drifting Goes Wrong On New Year's Day In Yola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.