Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,120 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Nollywood Actress, Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class In UK University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class In UK University (407 Views)

Tosin Silverdam: Adesua Etomi Vogue Magazine Cover Is Disappointing, Inferior / Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class In UK University by AcuraZDX: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2018
London-based Nollywood actress, Tosin Abiola has graduated from a UK university with a first class.
While grateful to God for his mercies and grace, the actress took time to apologize to her lil kids for the times she wasn’t there for them and for all the family times she missed in course of her studying.
She wrote:
Dear Nathan and Neriah,
For every time I denied you “mummy time” I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t join other parents to go on a school trip, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t look you in the eyes because I was so engrossed in writing essays and meeting deadlines, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t go with you to the cinema to enjoy a movie of your choice, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t listen to all your unspoken words, I AM SORRY. For every time I had to make excuses, I AM SORRY. For every time I couldn’t read you bed time stories, I AM SORRY.
Thank you my babies, I love you with every ounce of my soul and with every beat of my heart
I walked that path for you and I’m proud that I did it….. Yours forever
#firstclassmummy

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/nollywood-actress-tosin-abiola-graduates-with-a-first-class-in-uk-university/

cc: Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nollywood Actress, Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class In UK University by Tolexander: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Good of her!
So no apology to the father(s) of these children?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tiwa Savage Ft Duncan Mighty Lova Lova Official Music Video / Davido Reveals Real Owner Of ‘his Private Jet’ / Wizkid & I Are Just Friends – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.