Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,525 members, 7,854,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale Conti - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale Conti (492 Views)

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale Conti by kbabawale: 9:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Immediately, it gave me related website topics like write and get paid instantly in Nigeria by mavislibrary.com,paid to your bank account freelance writing jobs in Nigeria by Prosper Noah, over 20 websites and blogs that pay writers in Nigeria by Information Guide Africa. etc.

After scanning through these websites, I decided to click on write and get paid instantly in Nigeria by mavislibrary.com website. Instantly, I was taken to the mavislibrary blog site. There, I read a post on make money with article writing, how to write and get paid in Nigeria, requirements for making money online writing articles, some Nigerian sites that pay you to write articles for them and the amount they pay.
The websites discussed there were infoguideNigeria.com, domainking.ng, naijalearrn.com, . I read through and decided to pitch my tent with infoguideNigeria.Com website. I clicked on it and was directed to the website's homepage.

I read everything about the website and clicked on the" write for us section". Immediately I clicked on it, I was directed to the "write for us page". I read the information on this page to enable me start my writing job. I also read through the requirements for the article niche, payments, article qualities, terms and conditions, how to apply and infoguideNigeria guidelines. The guidelines consisted of the following sections:
*article topic,
*keyword definition,
*related search term,
*article lenght,
*post image.

(1) (Reply)

Miners / World's Trickiest Question / I Can Make This Kind Of Advert For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.