Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale (492 Views)

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale Conti / How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make Money Writing Articles For Infoguide Nigeria By Kolapo Babawale by kbabawale: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Since then, I have written and submitted articles on the topics given to me to write on to them. The website owner pays five hundred naira per article. You get to be paid after writing ten edited and vetted articles. You will also send them a payment invoice listing the ten topics you have written to facilitate payment into your bank accounthy.This means that you must also send to them your bank account detail for subsequent payments.

Till date, I have written at least twenty five articles for infoguideNigeria.com. My exoerience so far has been interesting and mentally stimulating. The owner of this website give excellent feedback . They carefully read through the articles sent to them and list out arrears that need to be reworked upon to publish error free articles.

Finally, the CEO of infoguidenigeria.com is Ifiokobong Ibanga. If you want to write for them, kindly visit their website and send an e-mail to the CEO. Their article topics are topics that aid daily living in Nigeria. These topics are articles on:
*education,
*shopping,
*health,
*wealth,
*business,
*investments,
*how-to guides,
*banking,
*travelling,
*food,
*culture and marriage,
*relationship,
*traveling,
*and many more.

(1) (Reply)

Medicals Worker Go On Strike As Psychiatric Patient Stabs Two Nurses And Beats D / Apply Now: Transtec Nigeria Job Vacancies 2018 / Finance Intern - Volunteer Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.