Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing (22597 Views)

7 Things You Shouldn't Do When Apologizing / 7 Mistakes You Should Never Make During Sex / Facing A Lifelong Insecurity + Why I Stopped Apologizing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by omooba969(m): 12:24am On Aug 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Are those the only tribes in Nigeria?

Btw, does it matter? What matters is that I didn't understand what you typed in Yoruba.

What part of 9ja u from? smiley
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MissJoy29(f): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2018
omooba969:

Another place other than the western part.
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MissJoy29(f): 12:27am On Aug 02, 2018
omooba969:

Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MissJoy29(f): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2018
omooba969:

Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by omooba969(m): 12:31am On Aug 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

You know that you haven't satisfied my curiosity - calm down ok, I am cool as well. smiley
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MissJoy29(f): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
omooba969:

You know that you haven't satisfied my curiosity - calm down ok, I am cool as well. smiley
Were you curious? tongue

I'm relaxed & calm.
We both cool. cool
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by noob03saibot(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

You are welcome.

Another reason is when someone's owing you & you just feel like bombarding his/her phone with calls to pass across a message especially when they are dodging your calls.
hahahaha! Now that's a funny one. I remember calling a girl once almost 128 times within a day. All because I wanted to say sorry and hear what I have dome wrong. I have latered the babe though since last year
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MissJoy29(f): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
noob03saibot:
hahahaha! Now that's a funny one. I remember calling a girl once almost 128 times within a day. All because I wanted to say sorry and hear what I have dome wrong. I have latered the babe though since last year
Awwwww....I understand. We have all been there.

I don't understand your last sentence though.
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by noob03saibot(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2018
MissJoy29:

Awwwww....I understand. We have all been there.

I don't understand your last sentence though.
meant to say I have since forgotten about her, moved on for good.
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MissJoy29(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
noob03saibot:
meant to say I have since forgotten about her, moved on for good.
Ok...I get.

But almost 128 missed calls?!!!!!!
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by noob03saibot(m): 3:54am On Aug 03, 2018
MissJoy29:

Ok...I get.

But almost 128 missed calls?!!!!!!
don't mind me, was desperate to get through to her. Am a guy that believes so much in communication, she was aware of this and tried using it to hurt me. Haven't called her since and will never ever call her again. And if she calls best believe I will never pick up.
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MarcC: 4:24am On Aug 03, 2018
See Aunty, some girls just want a guy to go through emotional torture b4 forgiving them..in such a case,let the guy do the apology properly and let her be.. If she is expecting him to come and lie down and roll..she should go to hell.. Some girls just want to see emotional torture not remorse
Re: 7 Mistakes People Make When Apologizing by MissJoy29(f): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2018
noob03saibot:
don't mind me, was desperate to get through to her. Am a guy that believes so much in communication, she was aware of this and tried using it to hurt me. Haven't called her since and will never ever call her again. And if she calls best believe I will never pick up.
It's alright dear. I totally understand.
Some days are not like that.

Sorry for the hurt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? / How Would You Feel If A Loved One Forgot Your Birthday? / Shocking Revelations Show That “ibb Killed Abiola, Abacha, Idiagbon, Ige Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.