Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Gospelsinger Ibiso Edwards Ventures Into Painting And Creative Arts. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospelsinger Ibiso Edwards Ventures Into Painting And Creative Arts. (789 Views)

Frank Edwards "Miye Ruwe" (download Mp3 + VIDEO) / Frank Edwards: Frankincense Album ( Download Full Album ) / Frank Edwards – God Of Miracle (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospelsinger Ibiso Edwards Ventures Into Painting And Creative Arts. by KOKSNATION: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Gospel singer, Ibiso Edwards has finally rekindled her interest in arts. The Rivers State born crooner made her way into limelight with her hit song 'Ani Pakabara'. She made it official on her Facebook wall with pictures of an unfinished painting of a woman and some arts material on her re-vision to continue her first career "Painting".

According to her "The journey back to where you started can be frustrating or can be rewarding. Music didn't introduce me to the world of arts, fine art did! It was so important to my fine art teacher back in primary school that he came home one day to plead with my parents to help me groom this raw artistic gift in me. I can draw for Africa sha! To shorten the story, my parents didn't see through the lens of arts, but I did! And yes it took this long, but I'm here!
Hello!!! Its time to unlock THAT door and let in the sunshine! As for me, all my artistic juice is getting ready to pop up!!!"

see more photos at:https://koksnation..com/2018/08/trending-gospel-singer-ibiso-edwards.html

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music - Ogesmile Ft Finetunez - Obimo / Download Braveheart Violin Sheet Music – Piano And Violin (photos) / Oldschool Music: Harry Mosco – Sugar Cane Baby (1982)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.