Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? (3395 Views)

Will Smith's Terrible Nigerian Accent As Dr. Bennet Omalu In "Concussion” / "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie / Who Would Be Your Pick For Mr. And Mrs. Smith Nollywood Version? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by Advin(m): 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2006
Please who knows where I can find "mr. and mrs. smith".
I watched the advert and I love the film.
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by Seun(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2006
I didn't enjoy the movie that much. Ask your local movie cd distributor for it.
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by aafricana1(f): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2006
r u in nigeria,? if u knw any1 in london 2 send it 2 u,otherwise i dont knw soz, ill try and find out 4 u. its not all that tho
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by hotangel2(f): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2006
You can find it at your local blockbuster.

Fxcking good movie. Now i wish all the rumours abt brad and angelina become true. They look too fxcking cute together!

Ermm... u can download it illegally from Limewire or summin of that nature.
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by IAH(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2006
Yes, I just watched it and I'm loving it too. kiss
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by hotangel2(f): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2006
Dont u just love how they had sex after fighting and almost killing each other?
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by IAH(f): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2006
Hell yeah, it was the bomb! Hard but sweet! lipsrsealed
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by hotangel2(f): 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2006
i told my friend i would like that to happen to me at least once. lipsrsealed
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by Oracle(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2006
that will be very nice hot angel
well iv been seeing the movie evrywhere
people have been talkin bout it and i think itz gonna be interesting
coz my big actors is in the movie
BRAD PITT
the guy is just too talented
has anybody watched TROY

Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by ijebuman(m): 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2006
hot-angel:

i told my friend i would like that to happen to me at least once. lipsrsealed

There are places you can go if you're interested in that kind of thing grin
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by Chxta(m): 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2006
Advinchi:

Please who knows where I can find "mr. and mrs. smith".
I watched the advert and I love the film.

Yaba
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by hotangel2(f): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy @ YABA.

ijebuman:

There are places you can go if you're interested in that kind of thing grin

Nahh... i want me and my husband.
Oracle:

has anybody watched TROY

Good movie! TROY is one of those fighting movies i absolutely Adore! It has the twist of romance and fight... and when that happens... U get a really good movie! "is there no one else"??!!!
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by mickyarams: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2006
Very easy.All u need is a fast internet connection.Visit www.torrentspy.com and search for any movie you want.You have to download the movies with a bittorent client like utorrent and so on.Anyway,you will find everything u need to download movie online from www.torrentspy.com
Re: Mr. And Mrs. Smith: Where Can I Find This Movie? by mickyarams: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2006
You can as well download morpheus p2p software from www.morpheus.com
It is so easy and straight foward.You won't find nollywood films on it.

(1) (Reply)

Elizabethtown, Titanic Or The Notebook / Nollywood Actor/producer Majekodunmi Emmanuel Releases New Movie '' NINO Aye'' ( / Money Heist Complete Season 1(episode 1 – 13)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.