Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

What Business Can I Do With N2M - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With N2M (5233 Views)

What Type Of Business, Can Someone Do With N2m / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd / Wonder Bank Operator In Ogun Absconds With Customers' N2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by MimiShopping: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2018
justlikedat:
Please i need an idea of a business i can venture with having N2M. Thanks.
go to our website, if u can get a mini warehouse or store in a populated area in Ibadan and become our distributor, then get back to me via the Whatsapp link on my signature or send me a PM.

Note: running a successful business requires mastering the PROS and CONS of that business. Every business is lucrative, it now depends on the owner and manager.

Another lucrative business u can start is to become an egg supplier to Lagos firms, shops, etc if u know poultry farms that can supply steadily at good price to Lagos, then u will need to get a bus; Danfo or the like for your distribution business.

You can also combine our products with other products I can show u how to get at wholesale price in Lagos and outside Nigeria and sell in Ibadan at wholesale price.

You will need a spacious shop or mini house.

Let me know but pls whatever business u finally decide to do, make sure u are the manager, CEO, accountant and auditor for the first 1 year. Don't invest the money and leave it for anybody to manage at the initial stage.

Wish u the best

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by justlikedat: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2018
mular:
Start trading forex,very profitable
Forex trading? Thats HYIP, it can take you up and bring you down suddenly, thats my experience.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by mular(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
justlikedat:

Forex trading? Thats HYIP, it can take you up and bring you down suddenly, thats my experience.
yeah that's if u don't know what u are doing
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by donseyi27(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2018
[quote author=Ademat7 post=69968604]
While u've not decide what to invest into let the fund be invested in mutual fund,Google search "mutual fund thread on Nairaland" at least ur money will b getting daily interest pending when u conclude on what to do.
By the way invest in the biz area u know like the back of your hand.
Rentals is not bad
Sell what pple need in your area not what u think they should need( do a survey of ur environment)
++++++++Books to read+++++++++
*Richest man in Babylon
*Small money big business by Akin Alabi
*Richdad poordad by Robert kiyosaki
*$100 dollar startup( highly recommended) I can send u pdf version of it
[can u please forward those pdf to my mail,thanks donseyi27@gmail.com]
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by tundeport(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Let buy three car and put it on uber/taxitfy,i will manage it for you,120*3car=360 monthly,and am going to introduce you to where you will divide that income for you to earn Triple ,I will support you till,you call me uncle guru

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by tundeport(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
Call me 08099886641
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Titto93(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
cold room. Rent a store Buy & install machine Then, buy & freeze hundreds of pure waters for street hawkers to buy & sell.
Also, buy & freeze hundreds of fresh fish for market women to buy & sell
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Ademat7(m): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2018
i only hv the $100 startup pdf version[quote author=donseyi27 post=70016163][/quote]
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Xtopher123(m): 1:01am On Aug 06, 2018
I design furnitures.

We could meet up to discuss the production and sale of these furnitures for the low and middle class
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Gilbertkwabena(m): 1:31am On Aug 06, 2018
Hello anyone reading, am Gilbert a part Nigerian and Ghanaian. Am seeking after investor who has 10million and above to execute the current contract at my hand. Am into haulage business and I have a contract to haul Manganese now, I have the contract but want money to execute it, anyone interested can call/whatsapp +233559801073
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by donseyi27(m): 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kindly send d ones u av,I will appreciate, donseyi27@gmail.com
Ademat7:
i only hv the $100 startup pdf version
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Ademat7(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
sent
donseyi27:
Kindly send d ones u av,I will appreciate, donseyi27@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by starrybaba(m): 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
[quote author=donseyi27 post=70016163][/quote]

pls kindly forward the pdf book to ukabialasunday@gmail.com

thanks sir
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by GentlePEACE: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
justlikedat:

I have thot along this line but i dont know how to go by it. Can you shed more light for me pls especially golden penny.?

Sir, as a retired civil servant, you dont need biz that will stress you. What you need is biz that does not require much of your presence, i will suggest 3 for you.

1: Uber Transportion: get a good fairly/new car of 1-1.5m, give it out for UBER and your return will be 35,000 weekly. You earn steadily. That's what a friend is doing right now, while he runs other things.
We have a thread for 'Uber Partners' on nairalanbd, ask questions from them.

2: Cement Biz (capital: 200k)
my dad did this after retirement and he was comfortable getting his capital and some amount to expand.
The profit may be low for a start but as you continue, your customer base increases.

3: Laundry Biz (capital 200k)
get a shop, buy washing machine, industrial iron and starch. Employ SSCE graduate to work for you, you pay him/her 7-10k.

Then set aside 100k for miscellaneous.

God bless you!
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by aezenkwu(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you are in eastern city like enugu .i will advice u to buy Keke napep and put it out for hire purchase the use the remaining money to put up in video games. It's lucrative too...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by temmytayur(f): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
I suggest you divide the capital and invest, the way the economy is I advise
You invest in Gas sales location is very important
Then someone talked abt uber
You can also invest in bitcoin ( I av a good platform that has a good payment plan) you can get to me on zero eight zero six two 758097

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by streetsoldier1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
If you are in Lagos, you can go for cat fish farming , I will put you through, WhatsApp me on 08093491998
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Mayolad(m): 11:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ji Masun��‍�

MAYOLAD TECH LTD IS HERE
� We trade Bitcoin (Buy and Sell bulk and small quantity) at a very best and cool rate

�Paste your single or those bulk gift cards.
� ITunes (Small cards $10 - $100 and Big cards $110 -$ 300)
� Amazon
� Steam
� Etc
Rates are dope.. Direct loader right here y'all �

Bring your rates, I swear I go beat am..
Come collect my naira in exchange for your gift cards asap.

Stop sleeping.. DM asap..
WhatsApp or call 08077797583
Website http://mayoladstore.com/

Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by duac: 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Can u give more info on the spectranet?
JoyceMeyersFan:
Partner with a brand to be their distributor.
Check out golden penny company, molfix diapers, Spectranet, PZ
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Patrickdaji125(m): 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2018
2m can give you 400thousand naira monthly if you chose the part I m gonna tell you... Is a water way business and is very simple and lucrative with high profit
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Pitokwe(m): 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
Patrickdaji125:
2m can give you 400thousand naira monthly if you chose the part I m gonna tell you... Is a water way business and is very simple and lucrative with high profit

Throw more light please.as in explain more.
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Patrickdaji125(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2018
If you can get a spin boat for 1.8k and give it to any river driver in a day you can 30 to 40 and maybe you work for 5 days Of the week you will come up with 150k for 4weeks that its ...... Call me 09064365706
Re: What Business Can I Do With N2M by Pitokwe(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2018
Patrickdaji125:
If you can get a spin boat for 1.8k and give it to any river driver in a day you can 30 to 40 and maybe you work for 5 days Of the week you will come up with 150k for 4weeks that its

Hmmmm.this seem exciting. Where can one find this river drivers? We will also be needing a lawyer to sign an agreement to protect the investment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Know About MTN Quick 5 And Mega Lotto? / Sweet Delicious Oven Dried Catfish Ready For Sale And Shipment Abroad!!! (Video) / Need A Genuine Business/investment To Invest 200k For A 15%-20% Monthly Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.