Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (75043 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Walamu(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Explorers:
*. Woman in China was searching for her phone in the shrubs while being bitten.

*. Instead of getting frightened, she caught the snake and took it to the hospital.

*. Pictures of the woman holding the snake while filling a form have gone viral.

A young woman who was bitten by a snake has impressed the public in China after catching the reptile with her bare hands before taking it with her to the hospital.

She held the slithering animal around her wrist and calmly went to the ER so the medics could identify it, according to a hospital in eastern China's Zhejiang Province.

Huang Shengqiang, the ER doctor who treated the woman, said the snake was a non-venomous red-banded snake.

Dr Huang said there was no swelling around the patient's wound, so he gave her simple treatment.

Pictures released by China's Pujiang Hospital show the woman calmly filling out a registration form while grabbing the snake with her thumb and fingers.

She had been bit by the reptile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6015913/Brave-woman-walks-hospital-ER-grabbing-snake-BIT-doctors-identify-it.html

All snakes in the tropics like Africa are poisonous. This isn't brave to bring in non-poisonous snake. Sango does not do Chinese worship and neither should any African.

www.undergroundriseup..com
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by mexzony: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
If this was a venomous snake with reaction time of some venoms I doubt if she would be calm but kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by aAK1(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:
If the snake was venomous, that's how she would have held it till she got to the hospital? I doubt if she would have made the trip to the hospital
she did the right thing.if it was venomous,the doctors would need to identify the snake before administring antivenom.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
I caught a cobra with my bare hands yesterday so it's no biggy

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by allaboutobed(m): 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
I believe they will use the venom to treat her
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Walamu(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2018
mexzony:
If this was a venomous snake with reaction time of some venoms I doubt if she would be calm but kudos to her.

Exactly. Venomous snakes are vicious and don't act passive to be carried around.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
just to know the precise antivenom to be used
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Zinny25(f): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
Choooiiiii that hospital make sense die...

I feel like going there for bed rest
Even if one is sick, just the environment is enough to make u recover

I hope Nigerian government is seeing this... No be all these unkept houses wey dem dey keep people dey call am hospital

3 Likes

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
She is wise. By the way see how kept that hospital is...

Upth should learn from them
Not just UPTH, NIGERIAN hospitals are slumps. I feel for everyone associated with them. Both patients and caregivers
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
If it were to be naija hospital they would have chased her away claiming she is a ritualist voodooist

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by joshcaleb: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy
POSTus INTERRUPTus

Smart me ... Knowing Op will post more, I smartly squeezed my post in between. Hehehe.
Sense wan ki me grin cheesy

LOL fool
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy
POSTus INTERRUPTus

Smart me ... Knowing Op will post more, I smartly squeezed my post in between. Hehehe.
Sense wan ki me grin cheesy

U be proper mumu i swear. E dey do me like say make i wire you better slap.

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by classicfrank4u(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:
If the snake was venomous, that's how she would have held it till she got to the hospital? I doubt if she would have made the trip to the hospital
dats y she went wit de snake so ryt treatment cn be administrd
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by TheVerdict: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
Chinese snake abi na China snake
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Jejam: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Real lady. If na Nija lady.......
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by ajebuter(f): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Brave lady.

Mess with this one and she will carry you bodily to the police station or court as evidence and live exhibit!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by macaranta(m): 8:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
She did the right thing albeit scary
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Bluffly: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
viktohmarkz:

UPTH abi e be like you want make the full hospital dry on the sight of seeing her
He said the hospital is well kept and clean. you are talking of people fleeing on sighting of snake
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Flamezzz: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
I dey tell you .. Even the doctors go scamp
You just lock up?
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Olodo24: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Na Chinese (rubber) snake
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by MrImole: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nairaland is losing it...
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Patrinus: 8:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Not surprised. Women are mentally stronger than men.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
Flamezzz:

You just lock up?
lock up as in
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
Explorers:
Viral pictures taken by the medics show the patient filling out a registration form while grabbing the snake with her thumb and fingers.

'She is a femme fatale,' gushed ER nurse Ma Nina at Jinhua's Pujiang Hospital as she recalled the incident which occurred during the wee hours on Sunday.

The hospital said in a statement that the patient is around 20s years old.

She told the doctor that she was searching for her dropped phone in the shrubs while being bitten by the snake, which then crawled onto her palm.

The woman then caught the snake.

Other patients are stunned after seeing the brave woman grabbing the reptile with her hand Pujiang Hospital said its doctors had treated many patients suffering from snake bites this summer, but this was the first time that they had seen someone coming into the ER with a live snake.

A nurse is pictured touching the snake's tail after the patient arrived at the ER on Sunday.

People are brave. This woman must be from the same kingdom with lalasticlala.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
na only the lady der stand close to the woman, see as those men use style dey watch from a distance.
yoruba go say "na style style adult dey use run from cow"
The woman get mind oooo, me no get that kind mind, my own na to kill rhe snake, wetin wan make me catch am live
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by madjune(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
China people wey dey chop any animal dey see.

I'm sure she go chop the snake on her way out of there.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by mvem(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
White people are stupid. I'm sure they'll put that snake on medication and even run series of tests on it to know if it contracted any infections after biting the woman.
..then the black people are very intelligent ...Don't u know it is adviced to catch the snake that bit u so dat the right anti-venom will be given to u...giving u a wrong anti-venom can kill u and those drugs are very limited and expensive
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by 3verblazing(m): 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Radiant1020:
I can see some persons standing close to her calmly...

The way I hate snake eh, see how slimy it's looking "shudders"
Father no snake shall see or smell me till my old age... Amen
Amen ..except the Black Anaconda it's self also know as "The KoKo" I'm sure u like that one wink grin

Check my signature
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by stblessing(f): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmm Ooooooo
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by dyangprof(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
She is wise. By the way see how kept that hospital is...

Upth should learn from them

The hospital looks like Naija hospital
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by VictorRomanov: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:

The snake is venomous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.