Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (75045 Views)

Craziest Thing That Happened To You Or You Have Witnessed In A Hospital / Keke Napep Converted To A Hospital Ambulance (Photos) / Young Girl Lands In A Hospital After Being Bitten By A Venomous Snake. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
dyangprof:

The hospital looks like Naija hospital
angry
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
inoki247:
What for? so dat health insurance company no go think say na lie she brought it to the hospital as evidence...
If the snake is venomous,by identifying the snake will determine the anti venom treatment
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by anigold(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
She is wise. By the way see how kept that hospital is...

Upth should learn from them
the hospital is very neat..
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by mctons: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Olateef:
What if it was Anaconda

You won't here of her again and would be going through the digestive canal.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Tloc(m): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy
POSTus INTERRUPTus

Smart me ... Knowing Op will post more, I smartly squeezed my post in between. Hehehe.
Sense wan ki me grin cheesy

Nope, sense will not kii you. grin grin
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Emycord: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin cheesy
POSTus INTERRUPTus

Smart me ... Knowing Op will post more, I smartly squeezed my post in between. Hehehe.
Sense wan ki me grin cheesy
china and fake products even common snake is fake it couldn't even poison a woman. a sambisa made snake would have done a better job. see as the woman use am do rope, bangle and ornament,
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
White people are stupid. I'm sure they'll put that snake on medication and even run series of tests on it to know if it contracted any infections after biting the woman.

White people? It is Europeans and Americans you mean.
Chinese people will cook an eat the damn thing.
Chinese do not give any **** about any type of animal.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Emycord: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
anigold:
the hospital is very neat..
does it make you wanna fall sick
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
tinktanker:
They are different types of venom so it is always wise to b able to identify the type of snake. So she had no option than to bring it along. I na me after catching it, hmm for 3months it will be on severe torture. First e go dey inside termite house for an 6hrs

Hahaaaa oga, u wicked oo... Ontop say snake bite you?
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by LaExpert: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
dominique:
If the snake was venomous, that's how she would have held it till she got to the hospital? I doubt if she would have made the trip to the hospital

Majority of venomous snakes' venoms will not kill a human in 3hrs.

Chances are that she'll make it to the hospital.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by RALPHOW(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
See Hospital My Guys
Nigerian leader are shameless people
I don't think our politicians are human being.
Only the newly commissioned Navy Reference Hospital, Calabar may be compare in term of everything including personel.
I supposed the Nurses and Doctors in that Navy hospital were trained in Europe.
Customer Service is just like UK Surgery.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
She is wise. By the way see how kept that hospital is...

Upth should learn from them

This is d country where almost everything is working both d government n d populace. When some people shouting Nigeria is over populated I shake my head, are we more than China n India.. No. We are blessed wit abundant natural resources, human capacity, marketing strategy n vast Land everywhere. Our government fail us, corruption n greediness fail us.. Almighty Allah, I commit my country, your country n our country Into ur hand. Whoever in any form of leadership plan to wrench dis our country Obodo Nigeria by impose on us a useless n self centre leaders will not live to see d beginning of 2019.. We have suffered a lot.. Enough is enough.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wow, she get mind.oo shocked... Anyway glad to hear it wasnt venomous
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Flamezzz: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
lock up as in
Asked you some' about domiciliary account
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Those chinese guys ehn...i fear oh
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Explorers, here is a memo.

You are allowed to post whatever except for snakes, frogs and more snakes and frogs. Lizards to.....no no
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by dingbang(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Flamezzz:

Asked you some' about domiciliary account
oh my gosh, I am so sorry. Ok I will get back to you on that tomorrow. I haven't been feeling too well for the past few days.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by sirusX(m): 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Radiant1020:
I can see some persons standing close to her calmly...

The way I hate snake eh, see how slimy it's looking "shudders"
Father no snake shall see or smell me till my old age... Amen

Till your old age.... hmmmm, e be like say you no mind heart attack

If you no for handle am when you young....as you old that one na another story
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by spartoo: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2018
dingbang:
She is wise.

Can you be that wise?
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by viktohmarkz(m): 12:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Awoo88:

Lwkm. The truth is, if you try this in any hospital in Nigeria, you will be treating your self plus JTF will be coming for you
SARS ANTI-CULTISIM ANTI-KIDNAPPING and the brothers are so gonna come for you
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 12:29am On Aug 02, 2018
Explorers:
*. Woman in China was searching for her phone in the shrubs while being bitten.

*. Instead of getting frightened, she caught the snake and took it to the hospital.

*. Pictures of the woman holding the snake while filling a form have gone viral.

A young woman who was bitten by a snake has impressed the public in China after catching the reptile with her bare hands before taking it with her to the hospital.

She held the slithering animal around her wrist and calmly went to the ER so the medics could identify it, according to a hospital in eastern China's Zhejiang Province.

Huang Shengqiang, the ER doctor who treated the woman, said the snake was a non-venomous red-banded snake.

Dr Huang said there was no swelling around the patient's wound, so he gave her simple treatment.

Pictures released by China's Pujiang Hospital show the woman calmly filling out a registration form while grabbing the snake with her thumb and fingers.

She had been bit by the reptile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6015913/Brave-woman-walks-hospital-ER-grabbing-snake-BIT-doctors-identify-it.html
my people, it's not a wise move. if the snake were to have been a venomous one it could have bitten her more than once while she tried gripping it, which would have greatly reduced her chance of survival.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by EDIWIZZY(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2018
The woman be like. . mr snake if we die we all die here mbok
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2018
thinkmoney:

my people, it's not a wise move. if the snake were to have been a venomous one it could have bitten her more than once while she tried gripping it, which would have greatly reduced her chance of survival.

Yea, better to kill it if there's chance then rush to the hospital with it.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:31am On Aug 02, 2018
jagugu88li:
Explorers, here is a memo.

You are allowed to post whatever except for snakes, frogs and more snakes and frogs. Lizards to.....no no

Lol....Ok
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by TheLinnieShow: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Explorers:
*. Woman in China was searching for her phone in the shrubs while being bitten.

*. Instead of getting frightened, she caught the snake and took it to the hospital.

*. Pictures of the woman holding the snake while filling a form have gone viral.

A young woman who was bitten by a snake has impressed the public in China after catching the reptile with her bare hands before taking it with her to the hospital.

She held the slithering animal around her wrist and calmly went to the ER so the medics could identify it, according to a hospital in eastern China's Zhejiang Province.

Huang Shengqiang, the ER doctor who treated the woman, said the snake was a non-venomous red-banded snake.

Dr Huang said there was no swelling around the patient's wound, so he gave her simple treatment.

Pictures released by China's Pujiang Hospital show the woman calmly filling out a registration form while grabbing the snake with her thumb and fingers.

She had been bit by the reptile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6015913/Brave-woman-walks-hospital-ER-grabbing-snake-BIT-doctors-identify-it.html
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by firestar(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2018
She indeed is courageous.
She possibly didn’t know whether or not the reptile was venomous but she grasped it anyway.
And it was STILL alive. The hospital personnel need the snake alive to extract the venom.
Femme Fatale! ������
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Caseless: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2018
malificent:
Lalas sister grin

On a more serious note, she attempted a feat that is not for the faint hearted. If it's a venomous snake, the venom will probably be useful in producing anti venom if it's not readily available.
it's not venomous
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
inoki247:
What for? so dat health insurance company no go think say na lie she brought it to the hospital as evidence...

No sir. When bitten by snake, doctors will like to know the kind of snake that bites u. That will help in giving u d correct treatment and prescription.
It's a medical practice.
You can see how the woman has saved the doctors the trouble of trying to find the suitable treatment for her and also how she saved herself unnecessary expenses. They would have given her more serious treatment which will be more expensive for her.

My question is, was she able to find her phone. If she did not find it, she should tell me the place let me go and look for it. After all I have natural anti snake in me.

1 Like

Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by akprosperblog(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2018
funny and strange.... . . . . .. Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) by johnsondbolaji(m): 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2018
Adolak:

This guy is a thief from Abacha's lineage
is

You are the type of lunatic they should flush out of social media, how dear you open your buca cavity unto someone you dont know like that.Educated illiterate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Kunle Ara Pharmacy In Ibadan Enforces Social Distancing (Photos) / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 288. 7 Deaths. 51 Discharged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.