Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Long Sex May Kill You; Men Beware - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Long Sex May Kill You; Men Beware (477 Views)

Marathon Sex May Cause Penis Fracture, Impotence —urologists / Men Beware! Long Sex May Kill You! / This Horrific Instant Skin Bleaching Method Could Kill You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Sex May Kill You; Men Beware by yourtotalneeds: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sometime ago, I was called to see a patient. Without delay I rushed down the stairs and headed to the hospital wards.The man was sitting in the back seat of a car that brought him. I watched him closely but there was no respiratory efforts, I went for the pulse, not palpable, no cardiac activity, pupils were dilated,fixed and unreactive to light.I watched foam rush through the mouth and nostrils. Obviously he is dead. Still panting from the unplanned exercise I did, I felt bad I couldn’t do anything for him. Out of curiosity, I wanted to know how he got to that point. The wife, a young lady in her late 30s told me they were playing when suddenly he became distressed, struggling for air and she tried to calm him all to no avail then she raised alarm for help.

I quickly asked if her husband was hypertensive and she admitted. I requested for his... continue reading here https://www.yourtotalneeds.com/2018/07/13/long-sex-may-kill-you/

(1) (Reply)

My Mother Needs A Kidney Transplant To Survive Pls Help Save Her Life (photo) / Please Help Save A Soul / About Black Seed/oil And Where To Get It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.