Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos (5210 Views)

Fella Makafui Releases Hot Photos After Boyfriend Closed Her Wine Shop / Fella Makafui's Wine Shop Closed Down By Boyfriend (Photos) / Roman Goddess Exposes Don Jazzy & Other Big Guys Waiting In Line In Her DM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Praizeupdates: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Popular ig model show off her investment as she also show off her asset (backside) in new adorable photo.

She shared this photo with caption :

Where do you chill after work?� HURRY find your way to @romanliquors_wines]

Are you guys going to patronize her ?

Gist from Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/roman-goddess-show-off-her-wine-shop-with-adorable-photos/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Praizeupdates: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by GistMeMore: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2018
Vgood
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 02, 2018
sad
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by overlord29(m): 5:46am On Aug 02, 2018
angry

SMoL gyaL big sOm'in
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by youngberry001(m): 5:51am On Aug 02, 2018
Yess Roman i go come buy today smiley
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 5:53am On Aug 02, 2018
I love the caption "ROMAN " shocked

Hmmm na WA na wine she show case or na her behind. grin

Well all join sef cheesy what's my own . undecided
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by englishmart(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Roman goddess, do romans worship her?

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by phemmyfour: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Small waist with biggie boobs

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Partnerbiz3: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
Thinking about the maga wey do this shocked
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Khd95(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2018
If u are here to see milk factory let's gather here for small chops nd BBQ grin cool

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Auladimeji1: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2018

Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2018
Ok, good
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by porchbaby(f): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2018
at least ur not naked today

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by DABREEZYTOS(f): 10:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Ngwanu,,,is she selling/advertising wines or advertising her body?because ayam confused o
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by itiswellandwell: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by celebgistz: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2018
grin grin
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Mrop(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by debetmx(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
How much alomo bitters?
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by naijacentric(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tiny waist small gurl big devil
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Reminds me of Roman revenge by Nicki minaj ft Eminem.

is it the thanks I get for putting u bitches on?
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by kyutepanda(f): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
someone should teach her how to cover her body jor haswr if i m a man i wont bleep cos her body isnt attractive asf

1 Like

Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Where is the shop located? My friend wants to go there.
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by specter00: 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
This woman body no be here ooo. And it's all natural.

Because if this woman, I fit drink out her store as I will patronise daily
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
kyutepanda:
someone should teach her how to cover her body jor haswr if i m a man i wont bleep cos her body isnt attractive asf

Its her body, let her do as she pleases as long as she isn't forcing boyz to fvck her, I don't see the problem.
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by mytime24(f): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
She no depend on dat shop jarri undecided

Her real shop na d moving shop cheesy
Re: Roman Goddess Show Off Her Wine Shop With Adorable Photos by cocotech5: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
Make money posting photos online
https:///2Mb11C5

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Share Bedroom Picture Of Herself And Her S£x Toy / Lockdown: American Singer, Lizzo Shows Off Her Bare Bum / JUST IN: Rapper Tidinz Is Dead (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.