Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) (463 Views)

US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman / Flash Floods Topple Buildings In Maryland, Wash Away Dozens Of Cars (Photos) / Saudi Arabia Women Learn To Drive Cars(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by G1STMORE: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2018
GistMore.com

Philippines president Duterte crushes $5.6 million worth of luxury cars as part of his anti-corruption drive.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/philippines-president-crushes-5-6-million-worth-luxury-cars-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by G1STMORE: 4:40am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by princeade86(m): 4:44am On Aug 02, 2018
why not auction them and use the cash to develop ur country
Re: Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by dPriv: 4:53am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by LordsApostle: 4:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Exactly my question .. This man mumu Eh!!! Gush!!!
princeade86:
why not auction them and use the cash to develop ur country
Re: Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by Osgilliat(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2018
It’s not always about money every time. If he did auction the car the looters and corrupt leaders won’t get the message but now that he destroyed what they thought it’s the end of life, I’m sure they get the message loud and clear. I support this.

1 Like

Re: Philippines President Crushes $5.6 Million Worth Of Luxury Cars (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:28am On Aug 02, 2018
I saw that video yesterday with tears on my eyes.

I thought at some point that those cArs were human.

(1) (Reply)

How Abraham Lincoln's Lineage Ended / Downing Street Cat Takes Shelter Under The Beast, Causes 'security Issue' (Pics) / Prince William And Kate Arrived In Style For A Red Carpet Event In Keke Marwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.