Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage (2410 Views)

Are Sleep Paralysis Caused By Demonic Attacks? YES / Targeted Individuals - How To Fight Demonic Attacks / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by colossus91(m): 6:30am On Aug 02, 2018
hmm
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Freh(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2018
I'm interested
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by ceaz4r(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Go on. I learn everything - the good, the bad, the ugly. They're all applicable somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Freh(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

If I have 2 more persons interested in how to get rid of demons and stabilize their brainwaves, I will explain how it works so you can protect yourselves not just from the RF/EMF on the towers that emit these signals but the inversive 5G wifi which will actually enable human beings to be access on the cosmic clouds and programmed with the VoGTs and other crazy technologies which I have seen in an alternative realm of existence.

Or you could send it via e-mail to me. I need to know as much as possible right now. I'm entering into a phase of my life were I can have freedom to start experimenting for myself.
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine . It seems you are claming to have experienced another dimension beyond the physical one. HAVE YOU READ THE NOVEL FLATTHEAD?

I have read a lot of your twisted scientific words but was unable to picture it beyond reality.

Though I agree hallucinations and delusion can be a plausible factor which i do not want to debate for now. But are sure,You are not experiencing any of such?

Since you are taking science stand to explain your narrative though I see it as science -fiction. I am of the opinion if this is a fact, there would have to be some objective mechanism by which humans could actually experience it. But Neither have i ever had any evidence for or beyond mathematical models in the former and nothing in the later case. What is your stand on this..

I use to read your thread when you are billionaire. Lol

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You will agree with me that I am lettered enough to know what Hallucination is, Yes ?

You will agree that I am smart enough to know what Science fiction is, Right ?

I do not write from books, cos I do not have time to read books. What I do is cross-check my experience online, searching for terms on what I experience and I seem to get deeper insights than what existing Sciences have conceptualized using Mathematical models, you know why ?

Our Scientists are yet to embrace Consciousness, as a factor. Even though the double-slit experiment has proven that the Observer is the chief influence on the outcome of behavior of electrons. That is where they stopped. The moment they decode what Consciousness is, and get upgraded from Human level Consciousness to the Cosmic Level of Consciousness, then you will now depend on Extra Senses to 'perceive' the realities outside of 3rd Density-4th Dimension existence we call Physical Reality. This is a world of Length, Breadth, Width and Time, but where I am talking about now is 4th Density-5th Dimensional Reality of Length, Breadth, Width, Time in multiple directions. So, it is like connecting the dots before creation, to the future, and you exist here now and can see across the different time lines, as if you are outside of linear time reference.

Does this sound like science-fiction friend ?

Honestly to me you sound smart and this is the reason I read you thread....i just wish I could faction out something I could own as a scientific fact ....

You are right consciousness now is still beyond the scope of science and generally it is regarded as a mere illusion by Neuro scientists though I disagree judging from my own subjective opinion which is not related to science.

According to science, we are made to know dimensions are simply the different facets of what we perceive to be reality. We are immediately aware of the three dimensions that surround us on a daily basis – those that define the length, width, and depth of all objects in our universes (the x, y, and z axes, respectively)as you have stated. Which means beyond space, plane and line all others are not apparent to us..

That is why I ask why there is no objective machine that can detect this. But if you claim is consciousness base then that is fine by me. I can debate your subjective thought.
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

The problem with most of the analysis up there and why you used words like fiction is because it is beyond the scope of your understanding, Yes. It is beyond your scope. So, you and the rest of the persons out there, are yet to experience reality outside of 3rd Density 4th Dimension. You are 4th Dimensional Being existing in a 3rd Density Plane. While I am a 5th Dimensional being existing in both 4th and 3rd Density due to my level of consciousness.

So, it is quite tough explaining something outside your physicality to you and I really appreciate the fact that you are even catching up. It is quite a tough thing to understand.

I do not claim what I write here, cos you are not paying me to teach you, I am sharing only facts that are in existence outside the usual scope of 3D.

I do not offer you an opportunity to debate, because you can not debate something you are not yet capable of knowing at your level of consciousness, and I use the phrase 'capable of knowing' with due respect as it is true. Until you get that upgrade and have the Extra Sense activated, and hey, have you heard about 'Extra Sensory Perceptions ?' What do you think these extra senses are ? When you get an upgrade of consciousness, you will have your higher senses activated, that is when your journey will even begin. Even at that level, I will even teach you a lot to even make you come up a certain level to evaluate. At that point, you will not call me out for debates, you will beg me to expound more on your realizations.

You need to clean up yourself and let's see if we can get you vibrating as a clean vessel for sound current to activate your energy centers and put your light body online. At the moment, your subtle body is offline. Once its online, you will start receiving downloads from the Field.
science was not naive on the subject. It gave explanation as to why the speculativw extra dimension can not be dectable for now.. One of the explanation is that the extra dimensions are "compact", i.e. they are too small for us to detect them. If they are not compact then they are usually called "large" extra dimensions, and it is postulated that we are restricted to a particular 4-dimensional surface within the higher-dimensional universe (or multiverse).if that really is true.

Furthermore the forth dimension is not me nor any human as you put it. we can objectively deduct that it is time because scientists conclude that ""time "" the fourth dimension governs the properties of all known matter at any given point. Along with the three other dimensions,and likewise knowing an objects position in time is essential to plotting its position in the universe.

I base my fact on reasons and thinking and not just mere speculation. EVEN if it is hypothesis it must be logical and compatable with reasons. As I said,i cannot debate your consciousness....it violate common sense.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

It depends on your level of science. Have you studied Solid State Physics yet ? The answer is No.

Have you studied Digital Physics yet, the answer is No.

So, your understanding of even the Physics of 3D reality is even limited. I had to surpass all levels of physics to even understand the level of the simula
As I stated, your understanding of these subjects are very much limited. I am NOT here to argue, because you can not understand a thing I will say here. This is not
pride, you have not yet sequenced the entire hemispheres of your brain.
i am still a student . So assume I know nothing.

BUT you claim the position of authority. Which means you know better. But yet you still don't give me the reason why there is no objective machine to detect your evidence.

YOU RELYY ON THE SIDE OF SCTIENCE That are incompatible to materialism and physical monism
. There are still lot of works on your side bro. If that is the case let me introduce you to particle physics. It is interesting as well.
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Ultimus: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
I'll still like to get to the level of boredom to makes people sit and write such hokum. Falsities they can not post and debate anywhere else but NL.

3 Likes

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

There are machines, I simply told you about Solid State Physics, right ? The machines are designed based on Macroscopic coherence of Mesoscopic data.sets. You will understand nothing on this field on this level. What if I say that at the back of your skull right there, there is neural aperture connecting your physical avatar to a mainframe computer on the alternate dimension, will you understand the dynamics of such technologies ?

So when you use statements like, why is there no machine, and I am saying you need knowledge of Physics beyond what you currently know. You are not even a student yet on this field. You need to clean up your vessel to activate your energy centers and connect to sound current before you have the clairaudience, clairvoyance, Psychokinetic capabilities etc.

So, please do not say there is no machine. I have repeatedly stated that 3D Science must begin to Study Science of Consciousness to even begin to understand the dynamics outside of 3rd Density.

So your questions are understood by me, but that capability for you to understand is what is lacking. Your brain hemisphere, from the reptilian to the mammalian and Primate hemispheres will be sync'ed and your light body activated, then you can see outside the spectrum of the rainbow bounding the (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Indigo, Violet) ROYGBIV frequency bandwidth.

If you want a teacher, first be humble and do not argue. It is beyond the scope of what anyone you know understands. What I present, few humans on this planet has come this far, and I mean it with all level of pride and arrogance.

I earned it. I observe that you are becoming argumentative, so I will no longer respond to those questions until you are ready to listen and learn, I am surpassed the level of being queried for answers. I owe no proof, to you. But if you have a billion dollars you do not use, may I can find time to couch you on this raise your vibration.
lol I am coming for you.....i am the demon you said you don't fear....see me soon

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxxx

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You had no idea, that I am your Creator.

But hey, I could look at that picture long enough and manifest that being into existence.

Do you know that ?
really,

But...........

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

I know what death is, cos I have died before.

When I said, I do not consider myself Human, I meant it.
I just want to scared you a little.......Continue with your thread bro...

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
xx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You have no idea who you are chatting with. If I can get your picture, I will step into your dream tonight and tomorrow, you will tell the experience of WHAT I am. Can you put up your picture, for a game show ?
This is me and my goons in 3D

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You are a comedian vaxx, and you have derailed the thread, now people who would have used the information I created this thread for, have lost the opportunity to learn.

Have a nice rest of the day, as I take a bow and do other stuff. The Time allocation for the thread is over.

Bye guys.
oh my bad....i just want to make it a bit fun. I believe the thread can still make its impact....

WE should not be serious all the time nah
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by spdamibiz: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:
There is a surge in Psychic attacks all over the world especially in Africa. These attacks actually skyrocketed from 2012 and is increasing and will be worse.

All over our streets, Churches are springing up like magic mushrooms, and I can hear my neighbors shouting prayers and binding demons and powers of darkness. But I can not bring myself to share my understanding with many because I do not want to be looked at, a certain way.

But my response when someone talks about such issue, is always simple. When I catch a demon in my house, that demon will regret ever stepping into my private property. That shocks many, as I fear criminal humans more than demons, ghosts and other paranormal entities. I understand them better than I understand humans, in a way. And this is not because I am religious, far from it. Religions breed fear.

I am fearless of these psychic phenomena because I understand the Physics behind their operability. Yes, Paranormal events are purely Physics beyond the understanding of most humans. And I will attempt to explain today and recommend that you make your home, Faraday Cages and prevent Psychic attacks instead of running to churches for deliverance when you can handle these entities by yourself.

Interested in knowing more about this subject ? Let me know, so I can tell you the physics of waves, frequencies and vibration and how demons are produced, even by you. And how you can even see your own demon. Yes, everyone attracts demons and sometimes create demons unknowingly, except very few.
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Ultimus: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You are not yet materially comfortable enough to have time for these types of threads. Go and find money to eat and pay rent. These things we are discussing is for people who have made it already and are spending the remainder of their days researching the Universe. grin

You're right. I don't have time for this. Your delusion is amusing. Just don't hurt anybody while at it.

1 Like

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by ScienceWatch: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
vaxx:
oh my bad....i just want to make it a bit fun. I believe the thread can still make its impact....

WE should not be serious all the time nah
You did make this topic a bit Spicy when you introduced your goons in 3D. Timemachine is telling his truth beautifully and he respectfully warns us that we will not be able to understand what he is willing to teach us because we operate on different dimensions. He has progressed beyond the 3rd density therefore I fully agree with Timemachine that I neither have the training nor the experience to even question him on "Paranormal events that are purely Physics beyond the understanding of most humans."

I notice a intuitive wisdom in Vaxx's dialogue with Timemachine on this extremely complex issue. Timemachine will hit a brickwall in the same way Christians will hit a brick wall trying to explain to Atheists the true transcendental spiritual nature of Jesus.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
xxxx
Re: Demonic Attacks & Why You Should Build A Faraday Cage by vaxx: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2018
ScienceWatch:
You did make this topic a bit Spicy when you introduced your goons in 3D. Timemachine is telling his truth beautifully and he respectfully warns us that we will not be able to understand what he is willing to teach us because we operate on different dimensions. He has progressed beyond the 3rd density therefore I fully agree with Timemachine that I neither have the training nor the experience to even question him on "Paranormal events that are purely Physics beyond the understanding of most humans."

I notice a intuitive wisdom in Vaxx's dialogue with Timemachine on this extremely complex issue. Timemachine will hit a brickwall in the same way Christians will hit a brick wall trying to explain to Atheists the true transcendental spiritual nature of Jesus.
Do you notice my pretty goons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are God's Artifacts? The Stone Tablets, Arron's Rod, The Cross, Arketc / Deleted / Prophet T.b. Joshua's Kindness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.