Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma (37105 Views)

Mad Excitement As Davido Meets Fan Who Gift Him N1.6m For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by WesBreezy: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
To be honest, that drawing doesn't look like Davido...
Abi? Looks more like Taribo :/

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by onatisi(m): 9:25am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
my broda , all na hustle . davido go drop something for the guy , see as the guy dey smile , he know say he don hammer for dis sallah grin grin
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Skmoda360(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Do you even know anything about artwork?
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Skmoda360(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2018
SAMBARRY:
the bad belles that can never see the good in others have arrived

The artwork looks like davido and the artist did a remarkable work. Let's encourage our own. He tried and I really love it

To all artist in the world especially in Nigeria just so you know you are Thinkers, you are observers of nature and events, you are sensitive and people like me appreciate your creative ingenuity. Don't let people who don't even know themselves devalue your work. A lot of people are moving around with wounded spirits spreading negative energy
You get sense I swear.
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Freeze007(m): 10:07am On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

And chioma...
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by chimauga(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Praizeupdates:
This Talented Artist gift Art drawing of Davido and chioma to Obo himself.

He took a pose with the artist and also upload ths art work on his page together with chioma. See below

Gist From Praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/davido-appreciate-fan-who-gift-him-art-drawing-of-him-and-chioma/

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeap

Babe @ ya signature, i get interest where you dey...let's discuss
grin grin grin
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by stelogy(f): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2018
Millz404:
see as chioma resemble one fraustrated apc politician

lolzzz....ds one weak me o

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Resourceteam(f): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Hilarious comments

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Gtoosmooth(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
i pity many of these guys saying 'e no resemble am' cos if you dnt learn to appreciate other's work, yours will never be appreciated too, celebrate others and be celebrated..wisdom.
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Thanks omo baba olowo... Doing good for himself.

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by darlenese(f): 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

the artist wanted to be polite so he had to reduce Davido's head ,hence he looks different

1 Like

Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by mhizcassidy001(f): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
What you dont know is the she might be a boy imposting as a girl.
no ashewo will advertise are goods the way she did.
just thinking out loud tho.
you can patronise o
what do i know sef
RadicallyBlunt:

Yeap

Babe @ ya signature, i get interest where you dey...let's discuss
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Kyymz: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
The drawing looks like ice prince lol
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
What you dont know is the she might be a boy imposting as a girl.
no ashewo will advertise are goods the way she did.
just thinking out loud tho.
you can patronise o
what do i know sef
Lol thanks

Some ashawo can be real. One once sent me a pm. Although u may be right too..

Thanks anyway. How was your day?
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
donnaD:

ur eyes ehn.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Davido Appreciate Fan Who Gift Him Art Drawing Of Him And Chioma by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2018
yesterday was great
today will be greater
tomorrow will be greatest.
hope u r good
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol thanks

Some ashawo can be real. One once sent me a pm. Although u may be right too..

Thanks anyway. How was your day?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uriel Oputa, Why Are You Not Married? - Fan Asks BBNaija Star, She Reacts / Flavour And Mr Ibu Strike A Pose (Photo) / Tee Billz Shuns Tiwa Savage, S Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.