Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Lautech Masters In Progress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Masters In Progress (1419 Views)

Apply To Les Cours Sonu University Benin Republic(admission In Progress) / Registration Is In Progress Chartered Institute Of Commerce Nigeria Promoting&fasting The Art&am / Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Masters In Progress by BGSM: 8:00pm On Jun 18, 2010
If you apply for Masters programme (2009/2010) in Lautech, it'll interest you to know that lectures have started. If you are still confuse about this, call Quadri on 08072578848
Re: Lautech Masters In Progress by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Jun 18, 2010
@BGSM

And who is Quadri ?
Re: Lautech Masters In Progress by tigerpaws(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
BGSM:

If you apply for Masters programme (2009/2010) in Lautech, it'll interest you to know that lectures have started. If you are still confuse about this, call Quadri on 08072578848

Why should We call you Quadri Bolaji?

Just send your account and let me pay money into it  tongue
Re: Lautech Masters In Progress by BGSM: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2010
Tigerpaws, i beg u shouldn't provoke me. If u can't differentiate btw money and lectures, simply ask and u shall be inform. I'm talking of lectures for those that've applied and not aware of the commencement of the lecture, please.
Re: Lautech Masters In Progress by tigerpaws(f): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ Why do they have to call you?

If your intentions are pure! Say it openly on the Forum and let people benefit not 'private' call cool
Re: Lautech Masters In Progress by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2010
tigerpaws:

^^^ Why do they have to call you?

If your intentions are pure! Say it openly on the Forum and let people benefit not 'private' call cool

Good point!!!
Re: Lautech Masters In Progress by BGSM: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
Noted. Just go to the department in which you apply to be sure. I hope that is okay.
Re: Lautech Masters In Progress by tigerpaws(f): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
BGSM:

Noted. Just go to the department in which you apply to be sure. I hope that is okay.

Better! cool

(1) (Reply)

Polytechnic Ibadan 2010/2011 Cut-off Mark / Jamb,waec,gce,neco,sat Toefl And Ielts Registration / Jamb Utme Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.