Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

9 Amazing Ways To Remember Any Information(memory Enhancing Strategy) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 9 Amazing Ways To Remember Any Information(memory Enhancing Strategy) (451 Views)

Health Benefits Of Sweet Potato: 9 Amazing Nutrition And Side Effects / See This 14 Amazing Ways You Can Drink Garri / 9 Amazing Tips For Healthy Natural Hair Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Amazing Ways To Remember Any Information(memory Enhancing Strategy) by Anctherapist: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Www.anctherapist.com
WHAT IS MEMORY?

By definition memory consists of recalling information that you have learned or experienced. Memory is known as the "POWER HOUSE."
Memory is the faculty of the mind from which we retain the knowledge of previous thoughts, impressions or events.

Memory is the reach and positiveness by which a person can remember; the strength and trustworthiness of one's power to reach and to represent or to recall the power.

Memory is the actual and distinct retention and recognition of past ideas in the mind.
We have much to discuss in this tutorial.
According to cassandra Clare, in The Heavenly City of fire, she said, "there are memories that time cannot erase....Forever does not make loss forgivable, only bearable."

But in this tutorial, I will focus my attention on 9 ways to remember any information and how to improve on it every day.
Many students struggle with remembering what they have read or recalling information during tests or exams. It is a known and undeniable fact that in other to succeed in school, you need to remember what you have read.

I will tell you this: though this blog is  mainly on health and supplements, but there is no "magic pill" for memory in enhancement, but just to follow these techniques below.

The steps which I am about to list here needs time and concentration to make them work for you.

Before that let's discuss the meaning of short-term memory and long-term memory

1.SHORT-TERM MEMORY
In short-term memory, your mind stores information for a few second or a few munites. This memory is can die or fade away after some moments. Example of short-term memory are to dial a phone number or write down an instruction or to put down an idea that comes to your mind. Studies have shown that your brain hold an average of seven items in short-term memory.

2. LONG-TERM MEMORY
It involves information you make attempt to retain. These are the reasons you need to retain the information. They are:

They are important to you. Eg information about friends and family.
You need the information. Eg job procedures or materials you are studying for test.
 It made an emotional impression to you. Eg the conversation with your spouse, love one or painful word from someone you trusted.
Episodic memory: personal memories about experiences.
Semantic memories: factual data like the colour of your skin and hair.
Procedure memory: skill and things you perform often.
Also read Main causes of premature greying of hair and foods that darken grey hair

9 amazing Steps or strategies to improve your memory
The following information will be to useful for anyone willing to improve his or her memory level. I will focus on specific techniques as well as what you can do to maintain the health of your brain.

The key to a healthy brain and improve memory is to do these things consistently.

1. Memorization Techniques: Mnemonics are techniques for remembering information that is otherwise quite difficult to remember or recall. A simple example is '30 days hath September' rythme for remembering the numbers of days continue @ www.anctherapist.com
Re: 9 Amazing Ways To Remember Any Information(memory Enhancing Strategy) by Anctherapist: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2018
Anctherapist:
Www.anctherapist.com
WHAT IS MEMORY?

By definition memory consists of recalling information that you have learned or experienced. Memory is known as the "POWER HOUSE."
Memory is the faculty of the mind from which we retain the knowledge of previous thoughts, impressions or events.

Memory is the reach and positiveness by which a person can remember; the strength and trustworthiness of one's power to reach and to represent or to recall the power.

Memory is the actual and distinct retention and recognition of past ideas in the mind.
We have much to discuss in this tutorial.
According to cassandra Clare, in The Heavenly City of fire, she said, "there are memories that time cannot erase....Forever does not make loss forgivable, only bearable."

But in this tutorial, I will focus my attention on 9 ways to remember any information and how to improve on it every day.
Many students struggle with remembering what they have read or recalling information during tests or exams. It is a known and undeniable fact that in other to succeed in school, you need to remember what you have read.

I will tell you this: though this blog is  mainly on health and supplements, but there is no "magic pill" for memory in enhancement, but just to follow these techniques below.

The steps which I am about to list here needs time and concentration to make them work for you.

Before that let's discuss the meaning of short-term memory and long-term memory

1.SHORT-TERM MEMORY
In short-term memory, your mind stores information for a few second or a few munites. This memory is can die or fade away after some moments. Example of short-term memory are to dial a phone number or write down an instruction or to put down an idea that comes to your mind. Studies have shown that your brain hold an average of seven items in short-term memory.

2. LONG-TERM MEMORY
It involves information you make attempt to retain. These are the reasons you need to retain the information. They are:

They are important to you. Eg information about friends and family.
You need the information. Eg job procedures or materials you are studying for test.
 It made an emotional impression to you. Eg the conversation with your spouse, love one or painful word from someone you trusted.
Episodic memory: personal memories about experiences.
Semantic memories: factual data like the colour of your skin and hair.
Procedure memory: skill and things you perform often.
Also read Main causes of premature greying of hair and foods that darken grey hair

9 amazing Steps or strategies to improve your memory
The following information will be to useful for anyone willing to improve his or her memory level. I will focus on specific techniques as well as what you can do to maintain the health of your brain.

The key to a healthy brain and improve memory is to do these things consistently.

1. Memorization Techniques: Mnemonics are techniques for remembering information that is otherwise quite difficult to remember or recall. A simple example is '30 days hath September' rythme for remembering the numbers of days continue @ www.anctherapist.com
Re: 9 Amazing Ways To Remember Any Information(memory Enhancing Strategy) by Anctherapist: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=Anctherapist post=71444105][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps To Look Younger / Abia EMS (emergency Medical Services Abia State) / 8 Life Changing Tips On How To Take Care Of Your Heart Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.