Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (9482 Views)

Maersk Group Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Apply For Onstream Group Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Apply For Dangote Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 02, 2018
Fresh oppotunity at Maersk Group which is a known well integrated transport & logistics company with many multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports.

Which also including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries across the world.

We are now recruiting to fill the following positions in Lagos, Nigeria:

CLICK LINK BELOW TO apply >>>>

https://jobsportal.com.ng/new-opportunity-at-maersk-group-fresh-job-recruitment-3-positions/

FOLLOWING POSITIONS LISTED BELOW

1.) Customer Service Manager

Deadline: 15th August, 2018.

2.) Finance Operations Manager – Damco Nigeria

Deadline: 10th August, 2018.

3.) Sales Finance Business Partner – Maersk Line

Click Here To View Details

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE EXCLUSIVE UPDATES ⚡

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Handsomebeing(m): 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
All the best guys. FTC
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Kexcellency: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
Goodluck to those that want to apply
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Qpwo: 10:17am On Aug 02, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your shares. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via this link and you can also share twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by tayo4ng(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Why not Abuja
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by funsho75(m): 10:18am On Aug 02, 2018
Okay
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Musst we click on that link ti apply. undecided aproko..

1 Like

Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by nandyz(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Good one, I hope it is real
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by bigmee: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Meanwhile, workers are on strike in Port Harcourt
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by BilliOne(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2018
can't find any vacancy for nurses here.
Please link me if you've found 1
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by inyenejo(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2018
GOD PUNISH BUHARI AND APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY IN JESUS UNCHALLENGEABLE NAME AMEN.
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by nabegibeg: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2018
naijatatafo:
Fresh oppotunity at Maersk Group which is a known well integrated transport & logistics company with many multiple brands and is a global leader in container shipping and ports.

Which also including a stand-alone Energy division, the company employs roughly 88,000 employees across operations in 130 countries across the world.

We are now recruiting to fill the following positions in Lagos, Nigeria:

CLICK LINK BELOW TO apply >>>>

https://jobsportal.com.ng/new-opportunity-at-maersk-group-fresh-job-recruitment-3-positions/

FOLLOWING POSITIONS LISTED BELOW

1.) Customer Service Manager

Deadline: 15th August, 2018.

2.) Finance Operations Manager – Damco Nigeria

3.) Sales Finance Business Partner – Maersk Line

Click Here To View Details

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE EXCLUSIVE UPDATES ⚡

Don't bother applying

They already have in-house candidate
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
Wish us all Best of Luck!!!

50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with C of O Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by papapp: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2018
nabegibeg:

Don't bother applying

They already have in-house candidate

It's quite unfair that anyone would express opinion about an organisation they have no knowledge about. For your information the 3 roles are in 3 different companies in the APMM group....Damco,APTERMINALS and Maerskline. they might not be your favorite company, but I don't see why you should discourage people from applying.
I know people who have worked there from linkedIn.
Sometimes to get a job is to go through the specified skills and experience , check if you have them and make them reflect in your CV. That is the first step at getting through a job/CV screening.
I might not be interested in the roles but please if you are .. .I can tell you from what I know that APMM group gives you opportunity and global exposure . If I were you I would go to linkedin to see who currently holds those roles in the company.....their profile could inspire you smiley
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by AlienRobot: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2018
For past questions and answers, contact us on Alienrobot01@gmail.com
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by nabegibeg: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
papapp:

It's quite unfair that anyone would express opinion about an organisation they have no knowledge about. For your information the 3 roles are in 3 different companies in the APMM group....Damco,APTERMINALS and Maerskline. they might not be your favorite company, but I don't see why you should discourage people from applying.
I know people who have worked there from linkedIn.
Sometimes to get a job is to go through the specified skills and experience , check if you have them and make them reflect in your CV. That is the first step at getting through a job/CV screening.
I might not be interested in the roles but please if you are .. .I can tell you from what I know that APMM group gives you opportunity and global exposure . If I were you I would go to linkedin to see who currently holds those roles in the company.....their profile could inspire you smiley

mumu, i work there
Re: Maersk Group Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) by Gemlink: 2:49pm On May 03, 2019
Has any one gotten invite after PLI&PI test from Mearsk for customer service role at Onne, Rivers that was posted last week.

(1) (Reply)

Cover Letter / Nigerian Airforce Have Started 2012 Dssc Recruitment / Recruitment In Bank Phb And Dangote Sugar Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.