Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. (5702 Views)

Photos From Comedian Basketmouth's 40th Birthday Party / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi / Meet Onyi Adaba, Ken Erics Wife & More Photos From Their Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by vanida6: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2018
It is no longer news that comedian, Ajebo, is officially off the bachelor’s market as he got married to the love of his life, Uchechi Kalu about a week ago, but he left many speechless at the reception.
Getting married comes with its tears of joy sometimes not because one is getting married or leaving his parents but because of the struggles both parties have endured and pulled through together that drives down these tears and Ajebo, was a clear example.
The comedian shed so much tears thinking how his woman has stood by him right from the days he had nothing and the believe finally came to a reality and it was nothing but joy all through after the whole dram in church.
Little did pretty Uchechi know that her hubby was going to hit her hard at the reception as he displayed what she should expect during their honeymoon.

https://www.modernghana.com/nollywood/34476/more-photos-from-comedian-ajebo-and-his-pretty-bride.html

Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by Nawtiblayse(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2018
It's the house of ajebo That last pics tho... bros she be your wife already which one kon be force
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by Astonmartin(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by chriskosherbal(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2018
Congratulations Ajebo
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by SAMBARRY: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2018
Are you sure this your wife loves you or it's to earn the Mrs title wink

I know what I am saying because I am a woman and have inner eyes that see beyond pictures wink
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Promo promo promo I am willing to teach 100 people here mini importation for #1500 If interested msg me on whatsapp now before the promo stops.08056296946
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by naijareferee: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
This lady eyes day beyond ajebo. I hope they stay long.
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by SIMPLYkush: 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
ugly wife that I fvcked that year
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by Preca(f): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2018
nice
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by lilmax(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
this wedding happened 3 weeks ago ,whats the point of the pics now? not like the marriage is going to last ,yes, it will be over in the next 2 years
Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by Prolificdeman: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2018
I pray the marriage last oo

Re: More Photos From Comedian, Ajebo And His Pretty Bride. by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2018
He still wan rape her, take it easy....she's already yours

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Finds Love Again, Now Dating Singer Dammy Krane / Photo: Nicki Minaj Twerks Without Panties In New Music Video / See Lovely Photos Of Otunba Cash Money's Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.