Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi (48704 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Kalu: Comedian Ajebo Wife Stuns At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Comedian Ajebo & Uchechi Kalu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by 247frolic(m): 7:54am On May 18, 2018
Nigerian viral animation comedian and radio host, Ajebor, is ready to take his beautiful bride, Uchechi, to the altar.

The couple who have released their official prewedding photos official hashtag for the wedding – #MeetTheAjebos2018 got engaged in September 2017 after the comedian asked his beautiful fiancee to marry him and she said ‘yes’.

These are their pre-wedding photos as shot by Ayo Alasi.

http://newshelm.ng/pre-wedding-photos-of-nigerian-comedian-ajebor-and-his-fiancee-uchechi/

23 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by delectablegyal(f): 7:56am On May 18, 2018
the bride resemble cee c. she pretty wellas.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:00am On May 18, 2018
The bride looks beautiful but the groom though lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by xreal: 8:04am On May 18, 2018
Handsome and Beautiful.

My problem here is how on earth can a man wear such a lovely and fitting suit and find it hard to wear socks?

Wishing them a Happy Home.

Modified

Those of you quoting me and calling me a village somebody because of my observation about the groom not wearing socks.
I know your type, it is you people who wear socks on agbada.

Kuantinew!

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Nobody: 8:06am On May 18, 2018
Cute couple...such a beautiful sight. Happy married life. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by madridguy(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2018
Go and watch your eyes with engine oil tongue The groom is 100x fine than the bride to be. Even with the make up self, she still never reach the groom.

biacan:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by midolian(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2018
delectablegyal:
the bride resemble cee c. she pretty wellas.
why are you contradicting yourself

Just like saying a man's height is like that of Buhari. He short wella

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:08am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
Go and watch your eyes with engine oil tongue The groom is 100x fine than the bride to be. Even with the make up self, she still never reach the groom.

Shut up and fast aboki sad

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by delectablegyal(f): 8:08am On May 18, 2018
midolian:
why are you contradicting yourself

is cee c not pretty? she has bad attitude.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by madridguy(m): 8:11am On May 18, 2018
SMH for your future husband grin

biacan:
Shut up and fast aboki sad

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Nobody: 8:12am On May 18, 2018
This looks very sweet. Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:16am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
SMH for your future husband grin
Keep quiet

31 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by madridguy(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2018
He dey your body.

biacan:
Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Nobody: 8:22am On May 18, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

My problem here is how on earth can a man wear such a lovely and fitting suit and find it hard to wear socks?

Not wearing socks! Is the new cool na,shm Hml to the couples.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:22am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
He dey your body.
Kikikiiki just go and fast in peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Nobody: 8:25am On May 18, 2018
biacan:
Actually the groom is better looking than the bride

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:27am On May 18, 2018
Asowari:
Actually the groom is better looking than the bride
That's a lie the bride looks better smiley
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by madridguy(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2018
Will you be free in the evening? If yes, come and cook for me.

biacan:
Kikikiiki just go and fast in peace

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:30am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
Will you be free in the evening? If yes, come and cook for me.

I can't cook kuka cheesy but I can dama fura cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by madridguy(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2018
I'm not the choosy type, just prepare anything good. What part of Lagos are you?

biacan:
I can't cook kuka cheesy but I can dama fura cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by nikkypearl(f): 8:33am On May 18, 2018
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:42am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
I'm not the choosy type, just prepare anything good. What part of Lagos are you?

BANANA ISLAND cool

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by madridguy(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2018
Yawn, that is far and I cannot trek there shocked

biacan:
BANANA ISLAND cool

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by biacan(f): 8:47am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
Yawn, that is far and I cannot trek there shocked

You see why I said you guys here aren't in my class cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Auladimeji(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

Don't you know that socks are more expensive than suits in this administration BUHARI

7 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Princejebs(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

what is the use of socks in the dress?

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by xreal: 11:47am On May 18, 2018
Princejebs:
what is the use of socks in the dress?

It complements the dressing.

It's the English fashion.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by oyetunder(m): 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
:Dany picture taking before going 'I Do' is a pre-wedding picture.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by BlackHatNaija: 4:37pm On May 18, 2018
Congrats Ajebo and Uchechi
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by rednerd: 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
Mc erem
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by obatoolz: 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
xreal:
Handsome and Beautiful.

How is it your problem
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Comedian Ajebo And Uchechi by Newbeginnings(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2018
Wa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anna Banner Graduates From Ghana University With 2nd Class Upper (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Pasuma And His Daughter Wasila In 1991 / Wiyaala: Immature Boys See Me As Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.