Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Dbanj Writes As He Returns To Social Media Weeks After His Son's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Writes As He Returns To Social Media Weeks After His Son's Death (308 Views)

Tekno Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Skye As He Returns To Instagram / Tekno Pictured With Ubi Franklin As He Returns After Recovering From Ailment / Tagbo: Davido Has Been Cleared By Police As He Returns To Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj Writes As He Returns To Social Media Weeks After His Son's Death by Dupsight: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Nigerian musician, Dbanj who lost his one year old son in June 2018 has sent out an appreciation message to people who stood by him in the last couple of weeks.
'The past few weeks have been incredibly trying and difficult, but God’s love has kept me and my family going. I can't thank my team enough and the incredible love from you all. May God keep us all. #StrongerTogether' he wrote.

https://amazgist.com.ng/blog/dbanj-writes-as-he-returns-to-social-media-weeks-after-his-sons-death/
Re: Dbanj Writes As He Returns To Social Media Weeks After His Son's Death by heisenbergheise(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Dbanj Writes As He Returns To Social Media Weeks After His Son's Death by showstopperss(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2018
Bangalee be strong..God is with you

(1) (Reply)

Simi’s Simisola Album Creates New World Record / Watch Tekno Smash DJ Exclusive To The Ground / List Of Top Three Actresses In Nigeria In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.