Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery (62248 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery [PHOTOS] / Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta For Birth Of Her Son (photos) / Actor Odunlade Adekola Arrives Atlanta (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
Jiang:
Even if I become the richest & wealthiest man in the world, all my kids will be born in Nigeria, I DONT FEEL INFERIOR BEING NIGERIAN SO I SEE NO REASON WHY MY KIDS SHOULD BE DIFFERENT
Poverty mentality. cheesy

Make iamj catch you dey talk this rubbish first grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Ijeluv82(f): 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Safe delivery..
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by JuanDeDios: 8:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
victorazyvictor:

is wrong. I don't know if I will call it verb because is not adverbial clause.
SMH
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by JuanDeDios: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2018
zicoraads:

Please explain what is "poverty mentality" about wanting to have one's kids in Nigeria.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Please explain what is "poverty mentality" about wanting to have one's kids in Nigeria.
Go abroad fess...then we'll talk. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by MissRaine69(f): 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2018
Meeloreh:
The baby is not worthy of Nigerian hospitals. We all leave for a reason for the other eventually
If the man in charge of this country seeks medical treatment abroad what hope is there for the nation?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by john650(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
Who be the daddy? All these women preaching marriage to young girls but doing the very opposite. Some role model.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Enoch07: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
BTW wots up wit our celebs and Atlanta??
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by omeiza2live(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Popular Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji has arrived in Atlanta ahead of her baby's delivery.

She wrote;

"Dear Atlanta City, your girl is here! First time in Atlanta. I always only passed through. Who wants to show me around? "

She said she cant wait to meet her prince, that means it is a boy she is expecting.

She wrote;

"Countdown to when I'll meet my prince. Sometimes I can't breathe just thinking about it"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/linda-ikeji-arrives-atlanta-ahead-of.html

this was the mistake Jennifer did.. well wish u a safe delivery
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
zicoraads:

Who even cares about the English? With all that money, I'll trade my proficiency in English in a flash. cheesy

I didn't even see what was wrong with the English.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

I didn't even see what was wrong with the English.
Yups. Nothing really.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mariinee, wassup.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 03, 2018
zicoraads:
Mariinee, wassup.
Hii...I'm good. I was going to message you on WhatsApp the other day, didn't know I still had your number.
What's up?
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by MizMyColi(f): 5:38am On Aug 03, 2018
How someone will look at that Linda's nose and face that is clearly disfigured despite the heavy make-up and then claim it's baby bump beats me though.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2018
zicoraads:

it's a matter of principle Mr man, why should I run to a country that over 80% of them consider me nothing more than an ape to give birth to a child,

Wake up, this inferiority complex won't get us any where, You people keep wondering why abok#s full top positions in this government, it's simple, because of loyalty to the country, I know people richer than Linda, but I never saw them leave this country in order for their kids to be citizens of another..

The only thing I can do abroad is study or vacation and I will jejely come back to naija immediately am done, a country that calls you IMMIGRANT NO MATTER HOW MANY GENERATION U DON BORN FOR THERE, means they never considered even your ancestors one of them talkless of ur black ass grin forming American dream

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Mariinee:
Hii...I'm good. I was going to message you on WhatsApp the other day, didn't know I still had your number.
What's up?
Message me please. No longer have yours. Lost my older device.

Something I want to discuss with you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by zicoraads: 10:22am On Aug 03, 2018
Jiang:

it's a matter of principle Mr man, why should I run to a country that over 80% of them consider me nothing more than an ape to give birth to a child,

Wake up, this inferiority complex won't get us any where, You people keep wondering why abok#s full top positions in this government, it's simple, because of loyalty to the country, I know people richer than Linda, but I never saw them leave this country in order for their kids to be citizens of another..

The only thing I can do abroad is study or vacation and I will jejely come back to naija immediately am done, a country that calls you IMMIGRANT NO MATTER HOW MANY GENERATION U DON BORN FOR THERE, means they never considered even your ancestors one of them talkless of ur black ass grin forming American dream
Which kin yeye principle? cheesy

Have you seen the numbers of women that have died as a result of child birth in this country of ours? Do you know the number? See, I'm also not plabninhg to relocate abroad. I had that chance and turned it down. But if my wife is to give birth, I'll move mountains to have her do it where their medical facilities is out of this world. I will not risk my wife and child's life simply because of reasons that are really not sensible.

And who cares about you abroad? I know racism is rife abroad, but it is never as bad as it is always painted. And how about your own country? Are we any different? Are we not more divided than those you point fingers at?!

The abokis you mentioned, who told you they allow their wives to give birth here? Or even allow their kids to attend higher institutions here? I'm quite sure I know the families of more rich and kids of rich Northerners much more than you.

Immigrant or not, life is valued there. Who citizenship epp for here? I power my house, buy water to drink, pay for my security, pay money to put the road to my house in a good state etc. See, I am still here because of certain family reasons. Some of my older siblings are no longer here. But don't make the mistake of thinking those who leave this country do so cos of inferiority complex. This country has largely failed. Whether you believe it or not.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by resurgent2019: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Have you seen the numbers of women that have died as a result of child birth in this country of ours? Do you know the number? See, I'm also not plabninhg to relocate abroad. I had that chance and turned it down. But if my wife is to give birth, I'll move mountains to have her do it where their medical facilities is out of this world. I will not risk my wife and child's life simply because of reasons that are really not sensible.

And who cares about you abroad? I know racism is rife abroad, but it is never as bad as it is always painted. And how about your own country? Are we any different? Are we not more divided than those you point fingers at?!

The abokis you mentioned, who told you they allow their wives to give birth here? Or even allow their kids to attend higher institutions here? I'm quite sure I know the families of more rich and kids of rich Northerners much more than you.

Immigrant or not, life is valued there. Who citizenship epp for here? I power my house, buy water to drink, pay for my security, pay money to put the road to my house in a good state etc. See, I am still here because of certain family reasons. Some of my older siblings are no longer here. But don't make the mistake of thinking those who leave this country do so cos of inferiority complex. This country has largely failed. Whether you believe it or not.

God bless you sir. I am just tired and depressed. I want to leave Naija! sad
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by JuanDeDios: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Go abroad fess...then we'll talk. tongue
I doubt you have anything to say. You don't know where I've been. Some people choose to have their kids even if they can afford to go abroad.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Message me please. No longer have yours. Lost my older device.

Something I want to discuss with you.
Alright.
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2018
zicoraads:

You guys can all leave, we will still be here, am proud to be a Nigerian, I can do anything I feel is morally right, You can go to the better ABROAD & be a proud immigrant who is afraid to even deal with the person who spits on him due to the fear of deportation.

You can't call my house a shyt hole & expect me to go to ur palace & grovel before ur feet as a 2nd class citizen, atleast in my own shyt hole am a king with a chance to make the home better for my generation to come. You all can port abroad. Just pray to God who made me I never get to be a leader in Naija cause am a hardcore nationalist, no medical tourism, no half breed citizenship, it's either you are born Nigerian or you are an insignificant IMMIGRANT!!! Work and opportunities will only be offered to citizens born in this country & study atleast of to university level here( You can go for masters abroad, 2nd degree that's the bottom line
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by Sourcethe: 12:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
she can only get that kind of people in Naija and not here. she is rich. I just dey laugh.....you can say that in Nigeria and not here.
sonnie10:

She is not asking for freebies/ lunch. She has the money, enough to cover any volunteer's missed work hours.

She is rich!
Re: Linda Ikeji Arrives Atlanta Ahead Of Delivery by sonnie10: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Sourcethe:
she can only get that kind of people in Naija and not here. she is rich. I just dey laugh.....you can say that in Nigeria and not here.
she is rich in every standard you want look at it. Owning a house in banana island is an indication to that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Davido Worships At RCCG City Of David. Vows To Serve The Lord All His Life / Tony Anyasador Is Dead! Sick Nollywood Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.