Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

I Need Advice On The Kind Of Bussiness To Go Into>>>: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On The Kind Of Bussiness To Go Into>>>: (602 Views)

I Need Ideas On The Kind Of Business To Do With 2million As A Fresh Graduate / A Must Bussiness To Venture Into This Season / Have 100k Need Legitimate Bussiness To Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On The Kind Of Bussiness To Go Into>>>: by colymore(m): 4:10am On Jun 19, 2010
Hello people I'm an under-graduate student of the YABA-college of technology, presently I hv a some cash worth 150k, but I need advice or ideas on how to make the money work for me, I'll love to do something with it within the campus, can anyone plz help me by givivg an idea of what to do with do with it, Plz try to leave a piece of bussness idea for me, I'm gonna appreciate every bit of idea, thank.
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Bussiness To Go Into>>>: by geraldhon(m): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2010
grin grin
Re: I Need Advice On The Kind Of Bussiness To Go Into>>>: by novine(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2010
Hello if you are looking for a business idea, you can get my book titled 120 AND MORE BUSINESSES YOU CAN DO AND SUCCEED IN NIGERIA. To get a copy call 07031234855,01-7663076

www.120andmorebusinesses..com
www.9jabusiness..com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Printer Repairer Or Technician / U Could Make Money Sending Customised Sms / Motivation For Sim Card Registeration: Punitive Or Compensatory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.