Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 15 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 15 (569 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 15 by Frankyjay1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
REASON WHY SOME PEOPLE
DONT GREET ELDERS IN THEIR
VILLAGES
Some village old women are too
much. Just greet an old woman and she will tell you the story of your generation.
“Good morning Maama.”
Old woman “Morning,
*Is this not Chinedu the son of Ebuka the man who raped two girls before getting married to Chioma the daughter of the
jackfruit seller who fell from a jackfruit tree while staring at
the buttocks of Nannozi the village famous prostitute who aborted sixteen pregnancies before getting married to Buchi the Musoga from the neighbouring village.. is it not ur
grandfather Mzee Katende that
died of madness? Eh, so you have grown so big?” More of my jokes coming ur way
Re: Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 15 by tolase220(m): 9:54am On Aug 04, 2018
Wear a face mask then....she wont know you!!!
Re: Nikelloblog Jokes Chapter 15 by prosper21(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Copied!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I And My Girlfriend, By E Cube Ent. / Abu The Driver / 7 Ways Nigerians React When Someone Coughs In A Public Bus Amidst Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.