Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene (1330 Views)

Robert Greene's "23 Laws Of Human Nature"? / The 48 Laws Of Power – By Robert Greene Summary / Four Things I Learnt From Boarding A Bus This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
The 50th Law by 50cent & Robert Greene is a book centered on understanding fear, and overcoming fear in general, especially the fear of death.

After reading this book, my life has changed in different ways, I care less on some aspects of life, and focus my willpower on some other areas of life.
Today, I decided to share with you my favorite lessons I picked from The 50th Law. I hope you use them in your everyday life.

1. People will constantly attack you in life. One of their main weapons will be to instill in you doubts about yourself – your worth, your abilities, your potential. They will often disguise this as their objective opinion, but invariably it has a political purpose – they want to keep you down.

2. Your fears are a kind of prison that confines you within a limited range of action. The less you fear, the more power you will have and the more fully you will live.

3 . WHEN YOU WORK FOR OTHERS, YOU ARE AT THEIR MERCY. THEY OWN YOUR WORK; THEY OWN YOU. YOUR CREATIVE SPIRIT IS SQUASHED. WHAT KEEPS YOU IN SUCH POSITIONS IS A FEAR OF HAVING TO SINK OR SWIM ON YOUR OWN. INSTEAD YOU SHOULD HAVE A GREATER FEAR OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU REMAIN DEPENDENT ON OTHERS FOR POWER. YOUR GOAL IN EVERY MANEUVER IN LIFE MUST BE OWNERSHIP, WORKING THE CORNER FOR YOURSELF. WHEN IT IS YOURS TO LOSE-YOU ARE MORE MOTIVATED, MORE CREATIVE, MORE ALIVE. THE ULTIMATE POWER IN LIFE IS TO BE COMPLETELY SELF-RELIANT, COMPLETELY YOURSELF.

4. If you view everything through the lens of fear, then you tend to stay in retreat mode. You can just as easily see a crises or problem as a challenge, an opportunity to prove your mettle, the chance to strengthen and toughen yourself, or a call to collective action. By seeing it as a challenge, you will have converted this negative into a positive purely by a mental process that will result in positive action as well.

5. Reality has its own power—you can turn your back on it, but it will find you in the end, and your inability to cope with it will be your ruin.

Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Dami12345: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2018
One of the greatest books ever made.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by MicheyJ1: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2018
The book changed my life.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2018
Got this in NYSC camp back in 2016, but Think and Grow Rich is still the best book I've ever read

1 Like

Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Dami12345: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Op I need a link to the PDF.
Been looking to get it.
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by thesicilian: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
Haven't read it yet. Who has the PDF file of the book please send me the link let me make it my book of the month.
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 03, 2018
Drop your email or Whatsapp number, I also have many more ebooks you might love.
Dami12345:
Op I need a link to the PDF.
Been looking to get it.
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Dami12345: 5:55am On Aug 03, 2018
Nobthepoet:
Drop your email or Whatsapp number, I also have many more ebooks you might love.

Flamesdami@gmail.com.
Hit me with many more
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by mazi08: 6:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Nobthepoet:
I'd love to have the book.
jtmasinga@gmail.com or t_masinga@yahoo.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by abiodunbright(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2018
I would love to have the book too wjsexy@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by terrificjoe(m): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nobthepoet:

pls sir I'm also interested... terrificjoshua@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by daviesblaze(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nobthepoet:
abeldavid466@gmail.com i'm not on whatsapp. can't wait to read it.
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Omonoba1: 4:20am On Aug 04, 2018
Nobthepoet:
please forward those to me too.. Acidosis102@gmail.com thanks!
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by chidozeze(m): 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Pls forward it to me Joeleze34@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by DREEMA: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
I need d book too pls.
Stainlexp@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by AremoOG(m): 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2018
Boss Been Looking For The Book Tey Tey Abeg Hit Me@lil.saint.OP@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by AfroMighty(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nobthepoet:
afromighty25@gmail.com.
thanks
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by iyandaoluwaoba: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
pls I will gladly appreciate if you can send these books to me. As many as possible. iyandamakings@gmail.com
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by Femiblack05: 9:32am On Aug 06, 2018
Check my signature for all Robert Greene books and many more authors including academic textbooks today
Re: 5 Lessons I Learnt From The 50th Law By 50cent & Robert Greene by BeastOfAfrica(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2018
Nobthepoet:

africanbeast.com@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Online Library For NL Readers / Wonders Shall Never End / Fresh meat (Comedy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.