Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) (33996 Views)

Mo Abudu's Look To Her Daughter, Temidayo's Wedding In California / Temidayo Abudu And Adebola Makanjuola White Wedding Pictures / Temidayo Abudu And Debola: Pre-wedding Photos Of Mo Abudu’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by Deltatoto: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2018
kayjasper:

My thoughts exactly. They both look awkward
imagine that it’s two of us that are getting married
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by oyoyoyo: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2018
congrats to her and them
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2018
That guy head sef

Him name Na G-phlat?

Hapi married life to them.
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by zigalo(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
bros forget ugly, the guy hit jackpot, seriously am happy for the dude cool cool

If only you knew the guy's background. then u know money jam money and only rich people dey somehow find themself marry.

4 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by JubiOmeiza(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Oritzy:
That guy is a Kush lord
We know our church members when we see 1. Although I have backslided from that ministry
hehehehe....kush shaolin

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by QuotaSystem: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2018
Damn that bruh was high as a kite in that beach pic grin.

Play on playa.
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by Oritzy: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2018
chronique:

you must have been a senior officiating member in that church,back in the days... grin
I tell you my brother....
My kushing was back 2 back.
But nobody advice me to quit when I land for hospital.

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by initiate: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2018
post=69938841:
It's gonna be a grand wedding.
We will be there once more.
Happy wedding life in advance pretty couple.

Happy wedding life? You harsh o
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by Blessed200016: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2018
kayjasper:

My thoughts exactly. They both look awkward
do u knw u are uglier sis

3 Likes

Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2018
Deltatoto:
they will produce very ugly kids.which kind dirty man be this
Yet people wonder why most Nigerian women are unmarriageable. See what this one is thinking about. Check now and you'll see she (it, because most of the female users here are guys) has no man of her own.

1 Like

Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Aug 03, 2018
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her smile is the same as her mother's. Why do people always look so beautiful in wedding photos? They honestly don't look the same in real life.
Abeg, I need a wedding photographer to edit all my pictures, selfies and group snapshots for the rest of my life.
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2018
zigalo:

If only you knew the guy's background. then u know money jam money and only rich people dey somehow find themself marry.
it's true sha! God help us all.
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by GODISGREAT123: 10:36am On Aug 03, 2018
The Adebola guy looks more Igbo than afonja. What is happening?
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by Surrey2Bimshire: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
suneepet1:
No,the brides mother is not in any marriage, I wonder how the daughter would stay in her own. Well,I wish them the best of luck.

There’s no monopoly to these things .wish them well and move on !
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2018
Oritzy:
That guy is a Kush lord

We know our church members when we see 1.
Although I have backslided from that ministry

Please ex kush lord, how are you able to detect these signs? Because main looking at him, I see nothing... Please I am just curious, is it because his eyes are faint?
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by duduade: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2018
The guys shape of head though
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by Oritzy: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Please [b]ex kush lord, [/b]how are you able to detect these signs? Because main looking at him, I see nothing... Please I am just curious, is it because his eyes are faint?
are you trying to mock me with your questions or what?

Mrs curiosity IDK
If you would like to know..... Experience should be your best tutor.
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Adebola majekodunmi
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by deebrain(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Congrats
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by itsmeurLady(f): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
Oritzy:
are you trying to mock me with your questions or what?

Mrs curiosity IDK
If you would like to know..... Experience should be your best tutor.

Dis is harsh, nobody is trying to judge u here, just asked a question and u took it out of context, sorry sir
Re: Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) by GetCofOProperty: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
Congrats to Mo Abudu and the couple!

Check my signature below.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2baba Pictured With DJ Khaled In Los Angeles / Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.