Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December (18341 Views)

Commercial Operations Started On The New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line This Morning / Update On Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Project. / Vandals Stealing Clips, Bolts On Lagos-Ibadan Rail Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by rusher14: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
that one na train ni go yankee go enta train

Don't disgrace yourself.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by frowland(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
pautex:
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. HE STARTED IT THE BEST MAN THAT WOULD HAVE LEAD NIGERIA TO A PROMISE LAND.
LET ME HIDE HERE BEFORE THEY COME FOR ME wink

Please lets be factual and not to deceive the already gullible readers here. OBJ and NOT GEJ started and layed the foundation for those rail project including Abuja-Kaduna. I was at that useless foundation laying ceremony back then 2006 with some fake CCC contractors on suit and safety helmets who knew before hand that the project was doomed to fail under OBJ etc. A contract worth more than 8.6 billion $.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by AmTruth: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2018
Keep it up the unopposed President Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Nasir123(m): 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
funmilade4real:
PDP should not bother to come back ..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Moukandjo: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

Is the less expensive and less complex Lagos Ibadan express road completed by Buhari and APC?
The Abuja metro and the Kaduna-Abuja railways built by Jonathan and PDP has been completed.
You should find out why before rejoicing prematurely.
You mean Ebelemi built them & left it for opposition Buhari to commission? Wow! Don Fortunato is so magnanimous! grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Pataricatering(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
princemillla:
Is this an advert.
We need ready ones and not will be will be.
get your genie and rub it thrice !
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Minjim: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Na railuway we go chop! Man dey hungry una dey commission railuway.

Am hungry here, I never chop!

if you're looking for stomach infrastructures ,go to Ekiti .

5 Likes

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
Any pictures of the locomotives and cabs that will run on this line?

Thanks.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by binaws(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
I know some ipob pig will say jona started it. Yeye people. SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Yomit71(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
While others are still trying to coordinate themselves just 7 months to election and still clueless.

We have a government that's working on projects without making noise about it.

Buhari will return as President

Mark my words!
i have no problem with him returning as president in as much as i know all of them are birds of the same feather.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by ORIENTATION101: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
see this akpamu wan dey form.
Usa dont have bullet trains apart from standard guage operating in nigeria now.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by edgeP(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

You mean Ebelemi built them & left it for opposition Buhari to commission? Wow! Don Fortunato is so magnanimous! grin
ah! you remember this? Naija
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Naijaphobia(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
But there won't be continuity of ur suggestion since Fayose is leaving

Minjim:

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by lordm(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
I bet you and I have never been to Yankee. Appreciate the little you. And you will see true happiness in you.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
lordm:
I bet you and I have never been to Yankee. Appreciate the little you. And you will see true happiness in you.
i did my msc in uk duh. used the trains der twice from birmingham to manchester
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by modupe2: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
How do you mean? So the convenience and safety are nothing?

Bolowolowo:

Really? Well, there nothing exciting about it.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by lordm(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
yeyerolling:
i did my msc in uk duh. used the trains der twice from birmingham to manchester
sorry then, me I have never been out of the country. But at least we are moving forward.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by lordm(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
Bolowolowo:

Really? Well, there nothing exciting about it.
learn to cherish the things you have, else you will never be satisfied with anything
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Cajal(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
funmilade4real:
PDP should not bother to come back ..
..they should allow apc another 4yres and see for themselves
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Oblang(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Minjim:

Don't mind him. Infact his hope have bin dashed in Ekiti. The disaster there has bin shown the exit door...

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Dollabiz: 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nothing has been done so what magic
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by blackpanda: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

Is the less expensive and less complex Lagos Ibadan express road completed by Buhari and APC?
The Abuja metro and the Kaduna-Abuja railways built by Jonathan and PDP has been completed.
You should find out why before rejoicing prematurely.

Actually the question we will ask is why were the projects abandoned by pdp in the first place
PDP should hide in shame. Sick party!

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by seguno2: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

Government is a continuity.

nawtyme:
Previous Govts Initiated ‘Most Of The Things This Administration Is Doing’ – Adesina

A majority of the projects the Muhammadu Buhari administration is working on was inherited from previous administrations, the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity has said.

Mr Femi Adesina said this when he appeared on Channels Television’s special Independence anniversary programme on Sunday.

“Most of the things this administration is doing – 60 to 70 percent of them – were initiated by previous governments,” he said.

“That shows you that in the past a government will come and say ‘this is not our project’ And it will discard what was being done and start fresh ones.”

As a result, Mr Adesina said there are many half and quarter-completed abandoned projects.
But rather than abandon the project, he explained that the current administration will complete it.

An example is the Abuja-Kaduna rail project which the Presidential aide said was up to maybe 60 to 70 percent complete when the last administration left.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/10/01/previous-govts-initiated-most-of-the-things-this-administration-is-doing-adesina/
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Moukandjo: 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2018
edgeP:
ah! you remember this? Naija
Baba, we no fit forget na! grin grin The PDP think we've forgotten their satanic reign & that's why they're trying to paint themselves as saviour!
Shebi election dey near! We go remind Nigerians of all of their evil, including this & the many others! Na that time their pain go really start! grin
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by ogunsj: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Na railuway we go chop! Man dey hungry una dey commission railuway.

Am hungry here, I never chop!
either you go and work or steal to feed yourself. gerouuuuut here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by edgeP(m): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

Baba, we no fit forget na! grin grin The PDP think we've forgotten their satanic reign & that's why they're trying to paint themselves as saviour!
Shebi election dey near! We go remind Nigerians of all of their evil, including this & the many others! Na that time their pain go really start! grin
Dont get me wrong bro, I am only concern about the the alias "Don Fortunato, I am neither APC nor PDP.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Moukandjo: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

Government is a continuity.

So why you come dey mischievously give Don Fortunato all the credit like say OBJ no even do part of the 60% wey Adesina dey talk about? grin
By the way, do you know how many abandoned projects we have all over the country? If previous governments were as smart as Buhari, wouldn't it have made sense if past administrations focused on these abandoned projects & reduce the rate at which they initiate projects, a lot of which are white elephant? For example, do you know how long the Warri-Itakpe rail was abandoned?
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by ShawtCake(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
lordm:
Let it be ready Abeg. I have never been on a a train ride before
me too!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by seguno2: 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Moukandjo:

So why you come dey mischievously give Don Fortunato all the credit like say OBJ no even do part of the 60% wey Adesina dey talk about? grin
By the way, do you know how many abandoned projects we have all over the country? If previous governments were as smart as Buhari, wouldn't it have made sense if past administrations focused on these abandoned projects & reduce the rate at which they initiate projects, a lot of which are white elephant? For example, do you know how long the Warri-Itakpe rail was abandoned?

In 1984 he was not smart to have cancelled Jakande’s metro?
34 years later he was commissioning Ambode’s bus stop while Lagosians wait for the light rail after billions of dollars spent by Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode.
Buhari and APC are thieves and rogues.
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Aguata1stson(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
Akuko Mike Ejeagha
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by Moukandjo: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
seguno2:

In 1984 he was not smart to have cancelled Jakande’s metro?
34 years later he was commissioning Ambode’s bus stop while Lagosians wait for the light rail after billions of dollars spent by Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode.
Buhari and APC are thieves and rogues.

Shagari actually also had a lot of blame in the failure of that metro according to Jakande himself!

https://allafrica.com/stories/200907230352.html

Buhari & APC are thieves but Don Fortunato & PDP aren't thieves, right? Do you even know why Ebelemi Jonathan is known INTERNATIONALLY as Don Fortunato? Dasuki? Diezani? Your demonic party, PDP is the worst of all, man!
Never again should the satanic PDP return to power!
Re: Lagos-ibadan Rail Ready December by olujastro: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
pautex:
GOD BLESS GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN. HE STARTED IT, THE BEST PRESIDENT THAT WOULD HAVE LEAD NIGERIA TO THE PROMISE LAND.
LET ME HIDE HERE BEFORE THEY COME FOR ME wink
What shall it profit you to misinform the public for cheap political scores?
This project started just last year.
OBJ did ground breaking ceremony in 2006 and abandoned it. Nothing was ever started.
While Osinbajo did the ground breaking in March 2017, and it's about to be completed.
Nigeria is making progress this time while haters are joblessly spreading falsehood on the Internet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FAA Grounds Flights In New York Due To Low Visibility (photos) / Car Fire Accident In Front Of Lafarge Ewekoro Plant In Ogun. Picutres / Truck Crushes Two Students Of Akwa Ibom Polytechnic To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.