Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown (38507 Views)

Why Are Toyota Engines So Reliable? Why Do Toyota Engines Last Longer? / Why Are Toyota Cars Still So Expensive Abroad? / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown by erico2k2(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2018
predatorX:

And yet you ended up being the silly one by comparing a Hatchback to a Family size sedan.
When you want to do an unbiased comparison try to level the playing field. Fuel economy at the expense of comfort, a roomy cabin and cockpit, and a very wide trunk.

I totally see your silliness. Compare the Passat CC to the Camry OR the Touareg to a RAV4 OR the AMAROK to the Hilux while using the same indices then get back to me with your findings.
ahahahahahah grin grin grin grin stop this silliness, the camry has a hatch back here
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=toyota+camry+hatchback&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj5m_eInNPcAhXsAsAKHVdaBwEQ_AUICigB&biw=1920&bih=934#imgrc=pz_xK8Ci76h4HM:&spf=1533379583834
when I said this is from a person who has no Idea of how Automobile work you think I was joking right?
let me further lecture you for free, the passsat CC is a luxury version of the VW Passat.The VW gulf is the 2nd cheapest family car, but more expensive than Camry.you spoke of fuel economy I gave you just the vw Golf I aint even gone to the POLO yet or the VW UP.
Re: These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown by predatorX: 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2018
your talk is truly cheap so because i insisted you make a genuine comparison you inadvertently went to search for a Camry Hatchback. but Thank goodness you went through this route however odd the comparison is.
This is even the Sedan Base of the Camry ok, so learn.

1. https://www.thecarconnection.com/car-compare-results/toyota_camry_2018-vs-volkswagen_golf-r_2018

2. http://carsort.com/compare/Toyota-Camry-vs-Volkswagen-Golf

The takeaway i got from all our discussion is that "ELECTRIC CARS HAVE GENERATORS WHICH INCREASE THE CARBON FOOTPRINT OF THE TESLA MODEL S"

1 Like

Re: These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown by erico2k2(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2018
predatorX:
your talk is truly cheap so because i insisted you make a genuine comparison you inadvertently went to search for a Camry Hatchback. but Thank goodness you went through this route however odd the comparison is.
This is even the Sedan Base of the Camry ok, so learn.

1. https://www.thecarconnection.com/car-compare-results/toyota_camry_2018-vs-volkswagen_golf-r_2018

2. http://carsort.com/compare/Toyota-Camry-vs-Volkswagen-Golf

The takeaway i got from all our discussion is that "ELECTRIC CARS HAVE GENERATORS WHICH INCREASE THE CARBON FOOTPRINT OF THE TESLA MODEL S"

what are you on a bout, I used the cheapest VW 4 doors I could pull which is the VW golf, to the Camry which is meant to be your super cos you made mention of fuel efficiency, if you bothered to lok the carmy is 2,2, while the golf has a 1.6 Engine, so tell me how does a 2.2 litr Engine gets more mpg than a 1.6 ltr?.This school of thought belongs to those who think brands means fuel efficiency than Engine capacity.But then again if you aint auto fanatic you wont appreciate this simple ABC fact.You claimed there was no fair comparison so I brought a hatchback cos you was talkin sedan,and for me going all the way to research Oh plz, I have a broadband, it took my less than 1 minute to pull that info. its even voice activated.
And regards Tesla, you missed the point again.Im not talking of the Energy generated by the car within itself, Im talking of when you plug the car in to charge.The power comes from a power station which in turn generates its power via hydrocarbons.
Scientist have argued over the years that the true clean cars are those which would use anything that wont produce any carbon footprints ie Solar.
Check your link again you just posted, your toyota could only start from a 2 ltr Engine, the Gulf has a 1.5 ltre Engine,
here is one for sale https://www.motors.co.uk/car-50102733/?i=0&m=sscp can U beat that a 1.5 ltr Engine to a 2 ltr Engine, that camry which is likely to be an L4 Engine has a 0.4 more Engine displacement than the Golf.Give me a camry than can beat that then we can talk, just to add, they even have a 1.6TDI, Now can an camry beat that?
Re: These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown by predatorX: 9:29am On Aug 06, 2018
erico2k2:

what are you on a bout, I used the cheapest VW 4 doors I could pull which is the VW golf, to the Camry which is meant to be your super cos you made mention of fuel efficiency, if you bothered to lok the carmy is 2,2, while the golf has a 1.6 Engine, so tell me how does a 2.2 litr Engine gets more mpg than a 1.6 ltr?.This school of thought belongs to those who think brands means fuel efficiency than Engine capacity.But then again if you aint auto fanatic you wont appreciate this simple ABC fact.You claimed there was no fair comparison so I brought a hatchback cos you was talkin sedan,and for me going all the way to research Oh plz, I have a broadband, it took my less than 1 minute to pull that info. its even voice activated.
And regards Tesla, you missed the point again.Im not talking of the Energy generated by the car within itself, Im talking of when you plug the car in to charge.The power comes from a power station which in turn generates its power via hydrocarbons.
Scientist have argued over the years that the true clean cars are those which would use anything that wont produce any carbon footprints ie Solar.
Check your link again you just posted, your toyota could only start from a 2 ltr Engine, the Gulf has a 1.5 ltre Engine,
here is one for sale https://www.motors.co.uk/car-50102733/?i=0&m=sscp can U beat that a 1.5 ltr Engine to a 2 ltr Engine, that camry which is likely to be an L4 Engine has a 0.4 more Engine displacement than the Golf.Give me a camry than can beat that then we can talk, just to add, they even have a 1.6TDI, Now can an camry beat that?

You keep defeating your argument. It has more displacement than the Golf, yet burns less fuel for a given mileage. Define Efficiency?

Dude give it a rest!!!!
Re: These Are Toyota Camry Facts You May Not Know – A Peek Into The Unknown by erico2k2(m): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2018
predatorX:

You keep defeating your argument. It has more displacement than the Golf, yet burns less fuel for a given mileage. Define Efficiency?

Dude give it a rest!!!!

AHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin, YOUR LEVEL OF this Issue is that of pry two, I gave you a car to compare to and you only managed to stream two lines that has or bear no argument along how Toyota is more efficient than the VW golf I gave you. Tell me how a Camry is fuel efficient than a golf, you are there talking rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2020 BMW X1 Has A Bigger Grille And Screen / What I Noticed After Buying Petrol At NNPC Shomolu, Lagos Yesterday. / Remember This Vehicles Used Mostly By Police And Robbers Back Then.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.