Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) (3357 Views)

A 1963 Newspaper Predicted What The Phone Of The Future Would Look Like (Photo) / The Future Of Smartphone Designs. / Top Reasons To Use Airplane Mode Even When You’re Not Flying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by TechCapon(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2018
TechCapon

Russia’s number one defense company and makers of the popular AK47 assault rifles, Kalashnikov has developed a flying motorbike which sources say might be a big part of the Russian military warfare in the nearest future. Vladimir Putin doesn’t depend on foreign products. He love homemade products and has big plans to make Russian military the best in the world and is committing big amount of cash to fund the Russian military, this shows how serious the Russians are in advancing it’s capabilities in global warfare. In the video, you can see a man mounting this flying bike which runs on a powerful battery and flying around with it.

Vladimir Putin could unleash his new technology in future combats after the company has made some modifications on it like adding weapons to make it fully combat ready.This flying bike is equipped with 16 propellers/rotors, batteries, a driver seat and joysticks. The joysticks are used to control the direction of the flying bike while in the air.

These flying bikes can only carry one person at a time and it can do the work of a helicopter, flying into difficult terrains. It could also be fitted with powerful machine guns thereby making the soldiers fight from the air instead of on the ground. American army has equally contacted a company called Malloy aeronautics to build a hoverbike or flying bike for them while another company called Hoversurf is reportedly working one a flying bike for the civilian market. Imagine Vladimir Putin unleashing an army flying these little death machines in the future, no wonder he’s the world’s most powerful man.

WATCH VIDEO HERE

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/this-flying-bike-may-become-russias-weapon-of-the-future-video/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by tolase220(m): 6:52am On Aug 03, 2018
Russia, China, the way to go for Nigeria
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by SarakiBukola: 7:44am On Aug 03, 2018
Still looks like a prototype but i admire how these guys are so forward-looking and future-thinking.

Brilliant!
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by Nightmareo07: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2018
shocked dnt try Russia wen it comes to tech
Even america dey give them their way
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by Fundango: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2018
Russia Amaka

grin
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by Nancy2018(f): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2018
Nice
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by sureteeboy(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Those develop countries like US, Russia and China are centuries ahead of their African counterparts here. The photoelectric effect was discovered by Einstein about 100 years ago now. Fast forward to the present, we now have all sorts of solar powered devices. What has ever come out of this country?
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2018
cannot work, soldiers become easy target from the ground

3 Likes

Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by TechCapon(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2018
sureteeboy:
Those develop countries like US, Russia and China are centuries ahead of their African counterparts here. The photoelectric effect was discovered by Einstein about 100 years ago now. Fast forward to the present, we now have all sorts of solar powered devices. What has ever come out of this country?
can you do nice graphics work for me?
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by sureteeboy(m): 11:13am On Aug 03, 2018
TechCapon:
can you do nice graphics work for me?
Yes Boss. Hit me up on whatsapp. My number is in my signature below. You can just click on the link. It takes you straight to my whatsapp page
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by Yeligray(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
Too bad. In naija we depend on foreign made products.

If it is not foreign it is not original.

I pity our engineers
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by Vejin(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
these russians re stl learners, our brodas and sistas in edo hv bn doin ds evn without battery and steering wheel since time immemorial grin
Re: This Flying Bike May Become Russia’s Weapon Of The Future (video) by Kokonsa247: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Or Aliexpress? / Just In! : First Look Of The Tecno Pouvoir 5 With Specs / Is Airtel Bismonth Unlimited?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.