Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate (1214 Views)

Get Your Medical Fitness Certificate For NYSC Camping / Nysc 2019 Batch B Latest Update And For Ur Nysc Medical Fitness / Medical Fitness Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate by DuchessGloriana(f): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate by Ben47: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2018
Goto camp and you can do one there free of charge.
Any other cert apart from those specified by NYSC is not accepted.
Re: Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate by yemex04(m): 10:58am On Aug 03, 2018
Some camps will even accept attest that you are medically fit via a letter written by you..if you don't have from hospital..I am currently in Adamawa camp and witnessed people doing so when we came in for registration..Most of the things we read about nysc camp are exaggerated.
Re: Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate by DuchessGloriana(f): 10:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
yemex04:
Some camps will even accept attest that you are medically fit via a letter written by you..if you don't have from hospital..I am currently in Adamawa camp and witnessed people doing so when we came in for registration..Most of the things we read about nysc camp are exaggerated.
thanks dear

1, my school i.d was taken before my certificate was issued to me,hope i wont have an issue in camp,bc its part of the required?
Re: Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate by yemex04(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2018
DuchessGloriana:
thanks dear

1, my school i.d was taken before my certificate was issued to me,hope i wont have an issue in camp,bc its part of the required?

Your School was supposed to have collected only the photocopy of your I D because even they know that you would definitely need original for registration in camp..so I urge you to get your original ID while going to camp because is very essential.
Re: Quick Question About Medical Fitness Certificate by DuchessGloriana(f): 4:10am On Aug 05, 2018
thanks dear,i appreiciate

(1) (Reply)

Hot Businesses You Can Go Into Immediately After Service / Nysc Servicom Cds News / Nysc Approved Camp Kit For 2019 Batch C Stream 1&2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.