Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

“I Was Enjoying It, That’s Why I Didn’t Cry Out”-Teenage Girl Hidden By Neighbor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “I Was Enjoying It, That’s Why I Didn’t Cry Out”-Teenage Girl Hidden By Neighbor (901 Views)

Malam Buda Mana Littafi Stabbed 6 Times By Neighbor For 'Singing About Father' / Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Hidden By 43-Year-Old Neighbor For 2-Day Sex In Lagos / Abducted Baby Sold 3 Times By Neighbor, Found 114 Days Later (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Enjoying It, That’s Why I Didn’t Cry Out”-Teenage Girl Hidden By Neighbor by Magichand: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2018
A 14-year old girl who was declared missing in Lagos unknown to her parents was actually inside their 43-year old neighbour’s room for two days and later confessed enjoying cex romps during the period.

The victim revealed that she was comfortable and that was why she did not disclose where she was despite the fact that she knew her parents were looking for her.
The incident happened at Suberu Oje Avenue by Casso bus stop in Alagbado, Lagos where they resided.

However, the neighbour, Mr. Olaniyi Lawal, has landed in trouble after he released the victim and she told her parents that she was with Mr. Lawal for those days and had cex. The matter was reported to the police and Lawal was arrested for abduction and rape.
It was gathered that the parents suffered serious trauma when the victim disappeared as they thought she had been kidnapped and reported to the police.

The neighbours including Lawal and the police formed search parties who were looking for the missing girl until she returned to her parents and revealed what happened.
It was gathered that the parents were angry that Lawal joined them in searching for the missing girl whereas he kept her inside his room and exploited her by having uninterrupted cex with her. He denied abducting the victim and claimed that he did not rape her as alleged by her parents.

However, the police found him culpable because of the age of the victim and charged Lawal before Ogba Magistrates court for the offence.
The prosecutor, Inspector Donny Raphael, informed the court that Lawal abducted the victim, kept her inside his room and defiled her.
The Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. B.O. Osunsanmi, ordered that Lawal be remanded in prison custody.

The court directed the prosecutor to send the file to DPP for advice and then adjourned till 9th September, 2018.
It was gathered that if the DPP finds Lawal culpable and he was tried and found guilty, he will have to spend so many years in prison for the offence.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

[b]More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/i-was-enjoying-it-thats-why-i-didnt-cry-out-missing-teenage-girl-hidden-by-neighbour-for-sex/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J

Re: “I Was Enjoying It, That’s Why I Didn’t Cry Out”-Teenage Girl Hidden By Neighbor by johnbull2017(m): 10:37am On Aug 03, 2018
Poor girl, what do you know you are enjoying ?
Re: “I Was Enjoying It, That’s Why I Didn’t Cry Out”-Teenage Girl Hidden By Neighbor by Nightmareo07: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Hm
Re: “I Was Enjoying It, That’s Why I Didn’t Cry Out”-Teenage Girl Hidden By Neighbor by SarakiBukola: 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2018
Whether a minor enjoys sex or not, its still pedophilia.

Even if she invites you to fvck her and spreads her legs, its still statutory rape and sex abuse.

(1) (Reply)

How Syndicate Operating Under SEM Scammed Nigerians Of N55b (1). The Nation / Nassarawa State Governor Tanko Al-makura's Son Khalid Runs Six People Over / Man Striped Unclad For Stealing Chicken, See Photos(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.