Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You (35627 Views)

Waje Pays Yvonne Imongan, Former Personal Assistant After The Public Outburst / Waje Congratulates Wizkid On His London Royal Albert Hall Sold Out. Fan Kicks / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Letenwam: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Waje's former assistant, Yvonne Imongan, has called out the singer who penned down a post to young people seeking success.

Waje in her post had stated that young people think that success is all about wearing makeup, smiling, and taking photos, however the struggle is real and not as glamorous as they think. The singer also disclosed that in the last 3 months she has worked with 4 personal assistants, and they all thought that the job was about taking photos while complaining that the job was stressful.

However reacting to the claims, Waje's former assistant, Yvonne who disclosed that she almost lost her life while working with the singer, added that personal assistants are people's children not classified maids. Waje's former assistant wrote;

https://lailasnews.com/i-almost-lost-my-life-working-with-you-wajes-former-assistant-calls-her-out/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by daviesblaze(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
Speaking of Waje... Who is she again

All this celebrities feeling like they are gods that needs to be worshipped undecided undecided undecided

SMH

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by SIMPLYkush: 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
waje is an ungrateful fat ingrate, she once spoke of depression, but forgot to add her love for pussy eating, senseless foolish actress with a failed career

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Houseofglam7(f): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
Social media undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by goldbim(f): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
four assistants in few months??something is not right somewhere!! lipsrsealed..some bosses are slave drivers while some staff can be lazy..it goes both ways.
How can someone work for a month without pay and you say she's on probation?? Not fair!!

210 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Naijawebmaster: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Cos someone is working for you doesn't make them slaves or animals...Be considerate, Be kind, Be humane. Shout out to all the considerate Bosses.

But Dear Workers/Employees, if you have a kind and considerate boss, please, do not take it for granted!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

62 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by ADRIAN88(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
wake is an ungrateful fat ingrate, she once spoke of depression, but forgot to add her love for pussy eating, senseless foolish actress with a failed career

Kuku talk the one wey you sabi oh!!
My hand no dey dia! lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Wawu!
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Some people dey do 3 jobs together, ordinary P. A this one dey complain..

Na only you go first get ulcer abi write exams..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by omamush(f): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
aunty waje u see yourself, 4 personal assistants in 3 months and u think they are just the ones being lazy. if not that she's a celebrity na people like her dey maltreat househelps. pay the girl her money and learn to treat people right.

43 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by cosmatika(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Women are thier own greatest problem. If na guy do d PA dis thing now, she'll claim he wanted to sleep with her but she refused. Awon Feminists cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by BruncleZuma: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by buygala(m): 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lazy PA

Unless it is stipulated in your terms of employment, Your employer is not bound to grant you study leave or contribute towards offsetting your medical bills... undecided

It's totally discretionary....Your employer is your employer simple....not your daddy or mummy sad

Btw sef

The other side of the story is not yet available....so I have nothing more to say till it is

49 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Randy100: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
She is definitely refering to young females.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by bedspread: 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
CHAIIII
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Sirpaul(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2018
you see

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by SEONaijaExpert: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2018
Is it not the same that almost died of depression?

This lady should know that everyone has got their problems to deal with. You cannot really call someone out because they didn't support you or show strength when they themselves knows they're weak.

To each his own. Everyone paddles her/his own canoe in life. Don't have high expectations from anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by dania30(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
wake is an ungrateful fat ingrate, she once spoke of depression, but forgot to add her love for pussy eating, senseless foolish actress with a failed career

But she's not an actress nau!

8 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Waje when get strong personality disorder. With her catfish mouth

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Dasherz(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

guy she is an artiste like she sings not act movies

next time before you shoot aim right or u shoot yourself

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by rocoh(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Two sides to every story. Lets hear from za oda side.
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Sterope(f): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2018
Why would you take PA role because you wanted time to study? Also, why would she foot your medical bills? Was it part the terms of your employment?

You really need to understand what being a PA is all about. It is not a walk in the park and it so not the best job role to give you time for studies.

However, I admit she is callous if she refused to pay you after working for one month.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Ijaya123: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Stop posting nonsense.

15 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by softworldsystem(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
iS tHAT sO
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
With the fanatical and blind followership displayed yesterday in Bauchi, wrestling power from Buhari will be tough
~ Buba Galadima

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Amumaigwe: 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Pls elaborate. Does she eat pussy?
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Yankee101: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2018
If you ran thru 4 PAs in the last few months, babe, look in the mirror.

And who the fu*ck told you that you don't pay people on probation?

And you forgot you told the world you have anger issues?

19 Likes

Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Reelmii: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
this is what u get when u work for...... cant remember that part
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by calddon(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
'i am dying up here'
Re: Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sterope:
Why would you take PA role because you wanted time to study? Also, why would she foot your medical bills? Was it part the terms of your employment?

You really need to understand what being a PA is all about. It is not a walk in the park and it so not the best job role to give you time for studies.

However, I admit she is callous if she refused to pay you after working for one month.
I hope you are not in support of this glorified slavery called PA.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyanya Has A Crush On Lupita Nyong’o (tweets) / Depression: 'I Can't Escape This Pain' - Wale Breaks Down Again / Photos From Sinach's 48th Birthday Party (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.