Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady (3645 Views)

Linda Osifo Opening Mouth And Sleeping - Alexx Ekubo Shares Video / #10yearschallenge ; Davido Shares Hilarious Throwback Photos / Top 10 'Small Girls With Big God' In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by emmy9688: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Actor and celebrity Alex Ekubo shares on Instagram how he mistakenly expressed love to his landlady instead of girlfriend. He needs your advice.

See the advice he seeks and more hilarious comments from fans http://enigeria.com.ng/small-boy-with-a-big-god-actor-alex-ekubo-shares-hilarious-joke-about-his-landlady

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by CeeteeBoii(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
J
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
...most hustling men would turn to their gf and tell her to

[img]https://media1./images/481f7e2e1cd5fa8e8462781447a8aa34/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by marshalldgreat(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
Imagine... Why did he say it on social media... Somehow he's exposed the lady...

1 Like

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by troubleseller: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
But this guy has money. Why not just buy a house instead of renting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by safarigirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Peeps be taking everything serious.

NA JOKE. He uses different captions for that picture

2 Likes

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by TWservices: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
As a future landlord, no matter how the thing sweet me, all my tenants must pay their rent.

Check my signature
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by zzzzy: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Imagine... Why did he say it on social media... Somehow he's exposed the lady...
it's obviously a joke

2 Likes

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by amostheo(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
zzzzy:
it's obviously a joke
Pls let them knw ooo
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by mytime24(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
lamentation undecided
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by Houseofglam7(f): 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by jchioma: 6:07am On Aug 04, 2018
troubleseller:

You de I'm pocket? you know I'm budget?
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by troubleseller: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2018
jchioma:

You de I'm pocket? you know I'm budget?
Come on. Even if I no know im budget, you no fit tell me say he no fit build decent 3bedroom apartment for himself
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2018
troubleseller:

Which money? From acting? Packaging.
It's only actresses dt buy houses o.

2 Likes

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2018
troubleseller:
Come on. Even if I no know im budget, you no fit tell me say he no fit build decent 3bedroom apartment for himself

All of them want to live in a posh area now, so they'll rather rent cos they can't afford to buy. Maybe he's built a house in his village though.
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by KingLennon(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2018
I hope when the Land Lady makes the Joke official we don't want to hear stories o grin
Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2018
troubleseller:
location is d key . Basket mouth has a house in festac. But stays in a rented duplex in lekki cos of proximity to work and clients. U think say dem get 100-150m to buy house for lekki ni. Forget packaging o

1 Like

Re: Small Boy With Big God? Alex Ekubo Shares Hilarious Joke About His Landlady by gcof(m): 11:12am On Aug 04, 2018
janellemonae:

Which money? From acting? Packaging.
It's only actresses dt buy houses o.
the ones with big gods

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Infamous Curves In A Leather-denim Jumpsuit At Event / Beautiful Photos Of Georgina Ibe / Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.