Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post (3636 Views)

Speed Darlington Excited Over DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika’s Break Up Rumours / Simi Confirms She's Pregnant With Cryptic Instagram Post-Photos / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo's Confession With Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Highcheef: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
Actress and Billionaire daughter Temi Otedola has sparked what we would term as “Breakfast” of the year with her latest post on Instagram, The billionaire daughter who posted a cryptic write up on her verified Instagram handle has suggested to her online inlaws that the once beautiful Romeo and Juliet like relationship between her and her super star musician boo Mr Eazi might have come to an end.

In a picture post on Temi Otedola’s Instagram, were she posted a picture of her self crying in bed, she wrote

Your next slay is always after your last cry

And in the caption she wrote

you are forgiven and forgotten

Who could The billionaire daughter be referring to in her post ? Who could have made the ever reserved and innocent Temi Otedola cry , These are questions that the online in-laws must be needing an answer to.

We couldn’t think of anyone else except her boo Mr Eazi. And if our thinking is true, i trust the online in-laws association of the internet to drag Mr Eazi like tiger gen.

We really do hope that all is well with Temi Otedola and Mr Eazi’s relationship though.

SOURCE: https://24magix.com/billionaire-daughter-temi-otedola-sparks-break-up-rumours-with-her-boo-mr-eazi

Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2 dominique Seun

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by izuch(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dem don tey sef

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Menclothing: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2023
Ummmm
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Facehumble(f): 8:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Dem for marry since nah
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by ModCaller: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
E don happen.

Breakfast na your mate?
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
Make I call Eazi to confirm

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by meobizy(f): 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
i trust the online in-laws association of the internet to drag Mr Eazi like tiger gen.
I expect to see a lot of “oloriburuku ni e, you were supposed to impregnate the billionaire daughter. You stupidly chose to cheat on her with a broke woman.”

If he cheated on her, he really fumbled the bag. Then again she fit get horrible attitude. Many daughters of wealthy men possess an unnecessary superiority complex. Men from humble backgrounds are disposable to them.

I’m still wondering if they speak English when together or Yoruba. Eazi’s English is poor.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Raymond0008(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
Was advising my friend this evening that 2yrs or more years relationship is not necessary and you are only dating for fun, one year is okay to tie the knot together even In lowkey ceremony.

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Franzinni: 10:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Why do people rejoice when others fall ?

Maybe it's only those who know they can't get up that behave this way ... I wonder !

Eazy and that girl fit each other Sha... Most likely it's just social media reading meaning into what means something else.
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Coly2012(m): 10:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
After eazy dropped lagalise,I was thinking he is a serious guy and was ready to legalise there relationship, "engagement ring non be birth mark."
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by potbelly(m): 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2023
Probably a movie script...
Remember she's an actress...
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Zonefree(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2023
I'm thinking Mr Eazi is impotent, cos, I see no reason this beautiful slim gorgeous rich daughter of a wealthy man bele never still big up till now. Like wtf is wrong with Eazi

Mr Eazi is not surrounded by good guys, obviously.

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Kingcalls: 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zonefree:
I'm thinking Mr Eazi is impotent, cos, I see no reason this beautiful slim gorgeous rich daughter of a wealthy man bele never still big up till now. Like wtf is wrong with Eazi

How are u sure its not her womb that has issues
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by pyyxxaro: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Zonefree:

WORLD PEOPLE, I HAIL cool
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Stawner16(m): 12:17am On Jan 17, 2023
Nobody cares tbh
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by ednut1(m): 12:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Zonefree:

mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Iamicekid(m): 4:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Omo if it’s true sha, mr eazi even try to stay faithful this long jhur all the best for them
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Iamicekid(m): 4:31am On Jan 17, 2023
Zonefree:

U think everyone thinks like you, na gold digger thinking be this, dude is damn okay on his own, the girl father been rich na just added advantage, that hasn’t even benefited him yet cause they are not in the same line of business… No be everyone be gold digger or thinks to trap people with pregnancy, guys that are okay enough don’t think like that, victor anichebe dated cuppy for yrs and still leave her cause they are okay on there own they ain’t there cause of money on like u

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Mercury12(m): 5:33am On Jan 17, 2023
Anything small thing that happen in relationship.
Women are fond of coming on WhatsApp status or their social media accounts to play their usual victim card undecided

Anyway a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. If it won't work there is no point forcing things to be undecided
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by FiremanX: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2023
meobizy:
I expect to see a lot of “oloriburuku ni e, you were supposed to impregnate the billionaire daughter. You stupidly chose to cheat on her with a broke woman.”

If he cheated on her, he really fumbled the bag. Then again she fit get horrible attitude. Many daughters of wealthy men possess an unnecessary superiority complex. Men from humble backgrounds are disposable to them.

I’m still wondering if they speak English when together or Yoruba. Eazi’s English is poor.
So says a lowlife troll, your opinion dosen't count.
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by FiremanX: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Zonefree:

You are not a real nigga bro, real Niggas aren't gold diggers and I think Eazi is rich too, he doesn't give a damn about her father's money
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by wordbank(m): 8:27am On Jan 17, 2023
grin
She can come and lay on my shoulder
I can wipe away her tears while bumping TILAPIA by Mr Eazi
Re: Temi Otedola And Her Boo Mr Eazi Sparks Break Up Rumours With Cryptic Post by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2023
It’s her loss if she break up with eazi because he genuinely liked her because so many gold digging niggas would have impregnated her just to get close to her father’s money

(1) (Reply)

Davido Bought Single ”GOBE” From Upcoming Singer / My Relationship With The Man Who Impregnated Me ––singer Omawumi Speaks At Last / Eniola Badmus Challenged Her Fans With Her Make Up Free Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.