Stats: 3,151,145 members, 7,811,219 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (36097 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / New Pictures Of The Agege-pen Cinema Road Construction / An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2018
Last year the Lagos State Government embarked on a total reconstruction of the Agege Pen Cinema flyover. Commenting on the development, the Lagos state government governor said the road become necessary the Agege is fast becoming an urban and so the traffic is becoming unbearable due to the large influx of vehicles on that route. The bridge will help decongest traffic across Iju Road, Old Abeokuta Road, and Oba Ogunji Street. The contract was awarded to Hi-Tech Construction LTD and the company promised to finish up before Dec 2018. These are some of the pictures we are able to get from the site...

Some of the pictures sent to us are blurred, we promise to visit the site soon to see things ourself and we will take some perfect pictures

[img]https://1.bp..com/-5lXwr2hwrr0/W2Rw8ha5GuI/AAAAAAAATyU/PrzzFwSngrE_a5c4PGu8unKAH1aLsn3xACLcBGAs/s1600/31682249_10160209804675368_1344964645055627264_n.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/08/update-from-agege-pen-cinema-flyover.html

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2018

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Aldebaran(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ambode is working grin

Wishful thinking
In about 5years time,Lagos will be in the same standard as Newyork and London cheesy

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by abc115: 5:23pm On Aug 03, 2018
APC Govts and Infrastructures ...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Amirullaha(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Go and get your PVC!!!

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by nzeobi(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
good but most construction works going on in lagos now is progressing at a very slow pace. e.g lagos-abeokuta road and that pen cinema flyover.

ambode please tell them to be fast while reminding visionscope that disease outbreak is imminent cos of heaps of refuse.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by LuciferChristi: 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2018
Any bridge in Lagos state that does not have a sleeping compartment we can retire to after chasing danfos & kekes for 50 naira in not a bridge.

We reject it! angry

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Bombiday(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Next up, Fourth Mainland Bridge.

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by tayo4ng(m): 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ambode is working

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2018
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
I passed through there last year. That Oba statue was iconic.

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by queenbetsy(f): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
The traffic that this thing is causing ehn..... undecided

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by kolajoo(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Congrats people of agege.

My experience with Etisalat. I noticed since yesterday am having downtime, the connectivity was just too poor and having worst moment with browsing experience all because I borrowed 1G of data. Immediately I settled the debt today I am having a good time back with top speed again.

Etisalat una fada. Stingy people follow by emptyhen.

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by psychologist(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2018
Op Biko

Is autojosh and Autoreportng one and same person
For clarity purpose

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Olalan(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lagos is working

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lagos on the move.

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Reference(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nice one. Good job. Always looking forward to positive developments in Lagos and other parts sorely needing them.

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by SEONaijaExpert: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
Ambode is a performing Governor.

I was on that route today, the works has proceeded beyond the pictures.

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Afam4eva(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
nzeobi:
good but most construction works going on in lagos now is progressing at a very slow pace. e.g lagos-abeokuta road and that pen cinema flyover.

abode please tell them to be fast while reminding visionscope that disease outbreak is imminent cos of heaps of refuse.
There's nothing slow about the Pen Cinema flyover. if anything, i thik it's going on at a very fast paced. They should be done by the end of the year.

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by queenbetsy(f): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
I passed through there last year. That Oba statue was iconic.
...something that they've uprooted grin

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by IbrahimDamola: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2018
Adugbo mi niyen. Awa omo mosalashi! cheesy

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by hustla(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
He should do ogijo too
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Dalighted(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
This similar project is ongoing in Ilorin and it had started last year maybe believe me this Agege bridge will be finished 2yrs before the completion of this Ilorin bridge.. Useless leaders resides here in Ilorin

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Lawlessi: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2018
Single & Ready To Meet Your Soulmate.
Is the BEST platform to Get
Matchmaking Right NOW on
Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Screened & Verified Singles ONLY!

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by princemillla(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
Nice !! If only d rest southwest govt can replicate Lagos project

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by fm7070: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
queenbetsy:
The traffic that this thing is causing ehn..... undecided

No pain, no gain

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by skallion7(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
mediocrity
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Dalighted(m): 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2018
It was uprooted in sometimes in November. So its possible you still see the status for the most of last year
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by ocelot2006(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2018
abc115:
APC Govts and Infrastructures ...

...are like darkness and light.
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by rickyrex(m): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2018
Every where for Lagos now nah bridge. Its OK. Hope I will not wake up one morning and see a fly over above my roof
Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by SenorFax(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aldebaran:
Ambode is working grin

Wishful thinking
In about 5years time,Lagos will be in the same standard as Newyork and London cheesy
Please reverse this statement and enlighten us.

You just made others dumber with this statement

Re: Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos by Tomoyayi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2018
Aldebaran:
Ambode is working grin

Wishful thinking

Iffa hia, even you sef laugh

I Am Traveling By Air For The First Time / The American Dream: A Mirage; Only Racism, Poverty & Gun Violence Are Realities / Malaysian Train Crashes! More Than 200 Injured (Graphic Photos)