Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos (39251 Views)

Zoo Road Underpass Flyover Kano: Construction Photos / Pedestrian Bridge At UNIBEN In Edo Under Construction (PHOTOS) / Update From The Agege-Pen Cinema Flyover Construction - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
In a bid of keeping you informed, detailed and abreast of what's happening in the state, we felt it is essential to know how the roads and how the construction are ongoing across the state. These are pictures from the Lagos Airport Road. Remember the Lagos State Government took this road from the Federal Government last year citing it as a national embarrassment and the government decided to reconstruct it and make it a world-class road for those coming into the country for the first time. These are visuals from the site.

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/an-overview-of-lagos-airport-road.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2018

5 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by dafeyankee: 1:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
undecided
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by bjayx: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Is that all That's quack!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by AutoReportNG: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Basic123: 12:10am On Apr 14, 2018
jjkd
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Coldplay007(f): 12:49am On Apr 14, 2018
The road is thst important and you didnt let Julius Berger construct the road.. It is Tinubu's Hitech that is constructing another fake road..

The more you look, the less you see...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by DabLord: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2018
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?
My take is that 5% were commissioning Keke napep and bore hole,the west are commissioning good roads and the will open their useless to abuse the hand that feed them

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by neezar: 7:29am On Apr 14, 2018
DabLord:
My take is that 5% were commissioning Keke napep and bore hole,the west are commissioning good roads and the will open their useless to abuse the hand that feed them
Igbos are always in ur mind 24/7....Don't let this lead u 2 do something very tragic

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Construction that leads to the world's dirtiest Airport.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by spartan50(m): 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by mmsen: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2018
The road is/was a national embarrassment but so is the airport itself and the electricity situation.

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by YorubaAssasin: 9:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Some pple will be pained by this news ooo.. grin

Dem dem no get standard int'l airport grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Baddiezz(f): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Platony(m): 9:22am On Apr 14, 2018
Upon hw lagos don old n shld i say civilize reach....e still dey look dirty 4 my eye somehow. Which kind dirty airport road wey weeds full lyk dis? Wel, dey shld try......Cleanliness shld be a lifestyle for lagosians. Dey lack proper awareness n orientation. I am nt 4rm akwa ibom bt, d cleanliness of d state trips me. I do nt hesitate to accept jobs offered to me frm dat state becos of d comfort i gt der, d air is fresh, der roads a clean, streets clean, evn individuals der domot/corridor/veranda, any name u wan cal am. E clean becos dem dey always clean am. 4 der, cleanliness na competition oo. Pls lagosians shld imbibe such orientation 2 kip lagos clean considering d BIG name "LAGOS".

10 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by sunnysunny69(m): 9:24am On Apr 14, 2018
This PST has been on here before I think.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by ZarahBuhari: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2018
Nigerian Government is still constructing roads in urban cities and not even in rural areas in the 21st century.

Fact!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by rusher14: 9:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Kudos to the government.

Hi-tech handled the lekki expressway and it has stood the test of time.

We can only hope for a swift completion.

4 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by seunny4lif(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2018
Where is the pics?
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Be like say this auto josh just get new investors
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by SalamRushdie: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
If its Hitech construction working there don't expect anything spectacular
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by King4Roller: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Everything in Lagos is Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Innov8ve1: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
G
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by greendemocrats: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Even the entire staff and officials of the airport are a National embarrassment like every other Federal Evil Servants.

3 Likes

Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2018
Overview?
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by King4Roller: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
Be like say this auto josh just get new investors
Him no dey deal in cars again. Na pictures and news.
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by Jsucre(m): 9:30am On Apr 14, 2018
Coldplay007:
The road is thst important and you didnt let Julius Berger construct the road.. It is Tinubu's Hitech that is constructing another fake road..

The more you look, the less you see...

buy naija grow the naira. berger is a Chinese company
Re: An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos by ritababe(f): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2018
they are just starting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slay Queen asks for free stuff from Hotel but gets a shocking reply from Manager / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) / Man Dies In Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Road. Do You Know Him? (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.