Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Please! Help With Hp Pavilion I5 Battery Issue - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please! Help With Hp Pavilion I5 Battery Issue (837 Views)

Selling Omen 15 RTX 2060 6GB Gaming Machine - Open Box With HP Warranty / I Need Help With HP Laptop / Help With HP Elitebook 8460p Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please! Help With Hp Pavilion I5 Battery Issue by winzy(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2018
Good day, gurus
I have a battery issue with my hp Pavilion I5
The icon shows that it's plugged in, but the battery is still flat and when power seizes it will automatically shutdown.
The charging indicator shows a white light that means a full battery... Please help me!
Re: Please! Help With Hp Pavilion I5 Battery Issue by udemzyudex(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
winzy:
Good day, gurus
I have a battery issue with my hp Pavilion I5
The icon shows that it's plugged in, but the battery is still flat and when power seizes it will automatically shutdown.
The charging indicator shows a white light that means a full battery... Please help me!

First of all check with another battery to confirm fault is from battery. Take it to where you will get the battery, test and see, if it works then you pay if not, give it back and take your laptop to an engineer, definitely a motherboard issue.
Re: Please! Help With Hp Pavilion I5 Battery Issue by zackysmith11: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2018
The battery is dead, You need to change the battery.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Uses Of Computer (with Definition) / Removed / Cheap Car Phone Holder Up For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.