Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher (35121 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / N2.5bn Fraud: Court Orders Ishaq Kawu To Appear ‘Even On Stretcher’ / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by ChangeIsCostant: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bayelsa State, Chief Perekeme Richard Kpodo, who was remanded in prison custody for alleged rape in Yenagoa, the state capital - arrived in court earlier today on a stretcher. 

Chief Perekeme Richard Kpodo, the former Security Adviser to the Bayelsa State Government, Kpodo, was arraigned at the Magistrate Court 10 presided over by E.T. Empire-Ugwa on two counts of unlawful detention and rape of one Teke Blessing.

Kpodo was alleged to have detained Blessing on June 20th, 2018 at Etegwe area of Yenagoa with an intent to defile her  and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 155 of the Criminal Code.

On count two, Kpodo, a former Security Adviser in the state, was said to have on the same day he allegedly detained the girl raped her thereby committing an offence punishable under section 285 of the Criminal Code.

The accused person, who was in the dock, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

His lawyer, Julius Iyekoroghe, who was represented by Funlayeifa Seibokuru, quickly applied for the bail of Kpodo on grounds of sickness and personal recognition.

He said Kpodo was hypertensive and suffered other sicknesses, appealing to the court to grant him bail.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/perekeme-richard-kpodo-arrives-court-on-stretcher-after-being-charged-with-rape.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4642339/perekeme-richard-kpodo-raping-girl

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by ChangeIsCostant: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by delugajackson: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2018
Party of criminals and political dramatists. It's a shame that the people who were supposed to be a beacon of hope for the younger generation would in turn make bad examples of themselves.

Surely, the APC government does not need another characteristic to confirm them as evil, demonic and anti-people.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by centoke30(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2018
APC self.. always imitating PDP everytime but won't accept the fact that PDP is their oga kpatakpata.. no be today we start to dey c this drama ask Olisa Metuh and Dino Melaye

16 Likes

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by bedspread: 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2018
Once they Held... They become Diaibetic and Hypertensive....
Mtchewwwwwwwwww..
He should be thrown into Kuje north prison

13 Likes

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Sarkin: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
A new trend!

But, in my humble opinion, not to sound condensing I'm sure this Man was set up and framed but PDP.

PERSONAL DEVILS PARTY are having sleepless nights trying to tarnish APC'S name and Goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Merimental(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
hooligans keep breaking records.
a criminal party on autopilot wit triggerd self-destruct button counting down...doom awaits all who belong der.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Beremx(f): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
The idiot should have been put in a wheelbarrow instead.

He must not escape punishment

9 Likes

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Jirate(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sarkin:
A new trend!

[s]But, in my humble opinion, not to condensing I'm sure this Man was set up and framed but PDP.

PERSONAL DEVILS PARTY are having sleepless nights trying to tarnish APC'S name and Goodwill.[/s]

Oga Go and Sleep, Tarnish Indeed. When APC People are fighting and Killing One Another, I Guess they Are Redeeming their Image, Abi?.

30 Likes

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by gaby(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bayelsa State, Chief Perekeme Richard Kpodo, who was remanded in prison custody for alleged rape in Yenagoa, the state capital - arrived in court earlier today on a stretcher. 

Chief Perekeme Richard Kpodo, the former Security Adviser to the Bayelsa State Government, Kpodo, was arraigned at the Magistrate Court 10 presided over by E.T. Empire-Ugwa on two counts of unlawful detention and rape of one Teke Blessing.

Kpodo was alleged to have detained Blessing on June 20th, 2018 at Etegwe area of Yenagoa with an intent to defile her  and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 155 of the Criminal Code.

On count two, Kpodo, a former Security Adviser in the state, was said to have on the same day he allegedly detained the girl raped her thereby committing an offence punishable under section 285 of the Criminal Code.

The accused person, who was in the dock, however, pleaded not guilty to the charges.

His lawyer, Julius Iyekoroghe, who was represented by Funlayeifa Seibokuru, quickly applied for the bail of Kpodo on grounds of sickness and personal recognition.

He said Kpodo was hypertensive and suffered other sicknesses, appealing to the court to grant him bail.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/perekeme-richard-kpodo-arrives-court-on-stretcher-after-being-charged-with-rape.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4642339/perekeme-richard-kpodo-raping-girl

Joke of a nation.

Click on my signature to read the irregular migrants story of perils, triumphs and karma. To make your weekend more exciting, I have decided to do a free read promo on Okada books today 04/08/18. Do check in and leave me kind reviews, I do have an account number in case you are led to donate for the book..lol. All my followers make una go read o, if I begin mention una now dem fit ban me.
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Gossiplover: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2018
No mind dem. Na their way be dat. Always forming to be sick whenever they are in court. Criminal politicians.
ChangeIsCostant:
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by PassingShot(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
delugajackson:
Party of criminals and political dramatists. It's a shame that the people who were supposed to be a beacon of hope for the younger generation would in turn make bad examples of themselves.

Surely, the APC government does not need another characteristic to confirm them as evil, demonic and anti-people.
Frustration is written all over your post

4 Likes

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Another unknown actor on set grin
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Bossontop(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Ahahahah......zombies and BMCs com abd see one of una own oo acting better comedy than the pdp pipu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by infogenius(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2018
Apc chieftain Agba iya
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by thorpido(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Format.
They keep using ill health to evade trial or secure bail.
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by twilliamx(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Seeking public sympathy..May you rot in jail..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Yinxies(f): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2018
Do you need a website for your business?

Check my signature now. I can design one for you for only 25k
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by package7(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Mr Rapist enjoy yourself inside the conferment till you join Satan in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by BruncleZuma: 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
grin grin grin grin

How anyone would still defend this monster is not surprising but beyond me...but then again we know them .

[img]https://media./images/60379958b623fa2a3f3cbd8af5863135/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Jaynom(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
Fvcking COMEDIANS
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by tunary(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
When he was doing it he very well o all of a sudden sickness don come these politicians go die throway o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by miceroms: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
Nonsense! He wasn’t sick when he was detaining and defiling. He is sick because of pending prison term.
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by visijo(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
NIGERIANS and this their fake sickness.
Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by UbanmeUdie: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
shocked

Sometimes I wonder whether what you have in your skull is a conglomerate of loosed stool.

Your dimension of zombism keeps competing with Buhari's health for soundness.

Hypocrite!

Sarkin:
A new trend!

But, in my humble opinion, not to sound condensing I'm sure this Man was set up and framed but PDP.

PERSONAL DEVILS PARTY are having sleepless nights trying to tarnish APC'S name and Goodwill.

4 Likes

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by Philinho(m): 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2018
After raping our democracy it is not enough for them.They now rape our women.God will punish APC

3 Likes

Re: Perekeme Richard Kpodo Sent To Prison For Rape Arrives Court On A Stretcher by SenorFax(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2018
Sarkin:
A new trend!

Condensing??

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest ABU Security Staff ‘working’ With Gunmen To Kidnap Lecturers / Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.