Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! (1224 Views)

My Good Experience With Nairaland Autologic And My Audi / My Bad Experience With Autologic / Autologic offering world -class auto training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
I was almost frustrated by some Bunch of crazie Kazeems and Hakeems. I noticed my alternator wasn't charging my battery so I bought a new one and installed it on my G35. Alas! Same thing didn't work! My car killed 4 batteries within 5 minutes! I changed the alternator again and same thing!

I changed Rewire and changed the alternator for the third time still same damn thing!

At this point I came across Autologic and explained the problem. He diagnosed the car then I left the car in his care for a day and alas! He fixed the wiring and saw that the voltage regulator of the alternator weren't working.

So all fixed now! I'm so happy to have my G back. Thanks! @autologic

If you have wiring or mechanical issues. He is the right guy for the Job

@autologic
Re: Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! by Triniti(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2018
Lucky you, glad you got your baby back
Re: Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! by OgaKazeem(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2018
sir so U mean all 3 voltage regulators on all d 3 new alternators were all bad? hehehehe... m sorry bt d story neva conmplete. tell us d real truth boss...

Personally feel d problem was with d wiring and not the volatage regulators of all 3 of them.

bt all d same tnk God ur G is back... now lets smoke some rides for dinner hehehehe
@autologic... great job there bro...
Re: Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2018
OgaKazeem:
sir so U mean all 3 voltage regulators on all d 3 new alternators were all bad? hehehehe... m sorry bt d story neva conmplete. tell us d real truth boss...

Personally feel d problem was with d wiring and not the volatage regulators of all 3 of them.

bt all d same tnk God ur G is back... now lets smoke some rides for dinner hehehehe
@autologic... great job there bro...

Three alternators didn't work cos the Kazeems don't know that there is something called voltage regulator. As the Kazeem installs the alternator and removes one head of the battery and the car dies, he simply says : "Ah bros this one no good go change am" I kept on going on a wide goose chase up and down. Very annoying. I have learnt my lessons sha
Re: Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! by OgaKazeem(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2018
Pipedreams:

Three alternators didn't work cos the Kazeems don't know that there is something called voltage regulator. As the Kazeem installs the alternator and removes one head of the battery and the car dies, he simply says : "Ah bros this one no good go change am" I kept on going on a wide goose chase up and down. Very annoying. I have learnt my lessons sha
ok bro.... now I got it. bt U no tell us na. na so ppl go think say na all d alternator no good meanwhile na d Kazeems dey do wrong thing
Re: Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! by Inception(m): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Congrats bro.
I had a similar issue with a 2009 Honda accord i owned in 2015( sold now)

Driving one day, then bam! battery light came on(wetin happen?) lucilky i was close to the house so i managed it home.

The next day i 'limped' the car to Ikoku, replaced with another alternator... same s.hit.

Na so i start diagnostics for there o..Luckily there was a rewire who was humble enough to let me work with him on the matter.Luckily i had The accord service manual pdf on my tab , naso i begin jack o!

We later found out that there was an earthing from the ECU to a specific terminal of the alternator (cant remember whcih one again)that was open. we then traced the wire to the ECU and found the harness was ok. the alternator was then earthed directly from the terminal and boom! battery light went off and car could run with battery terminal off.
It was later discovered that The ECU had been flooded with water and later dried( car was bought Naija used).So the ECU was obviously the culprit.( this later explained the harsh gear engagement and annoying engine vibration i was getting from the car since the day i bought it)

Replaced ECU and car became fine till i sold it.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks Autologic For Fixing My G! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Inception:
Congrats bro.
I had a similar issue with a 2009 Honda accord i owned in 2015( sold now)

Driving one day, then bam! battery light came on(wetin happen?) lucilky i was close to the house so i managed it home.

The next day i 'limped' the car to Ikoku, replaced with another alternator... same s.hit.

Na so i start diagnostics for there o..Luckily there was a rewire who was humble enough to let me work with him on the matter.Luckily i had The accord service manual pdf on my tab , naso i begin jack o!

We later found out that there was an earthing from the ECU to a specific terminal of the alternator (cant remember whcih one again)that was open. we then traced the wire to the ECU and found the harness was ok. the alternator was then earthed directly from the terminal and boom! battery light went off and car could run with battery terminal off.
It was later discovered that The ECU had been flooded with water and later dried( car was bought Naija used).So the ECU was obviously the culprit.( this later explained the harsh gear engagement and annoying engine vibration i was getting from the car since the day i bought it)

Replaced ECU and car became fine till i sold it.

Abi o. I was almost driven nuts. Starts nursing that bad feeling of selling my beloved G. But nah! Devil get behind me. Kazeems really frustrated me o. As in

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Tire Manufacturers In The World / Ayoola Autocare Service / I Want Subaru Spare Parts Dealer.. Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.